Atti mode!!!!! Spark
981 6 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kfUc6s1KY6hQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29928 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, flew my spark at a location that ive flown many times, i had good GPS and took off.
Spark took off and within 15 seconds without touching control spark went into atti mode and flew on its own about 3 feet off the ground and crashed.
Strange thing is on the flight log at no point does atti mode show up or any disconnect from the aircraft GPS is present throughout.
Any ideas?

2019-1-22
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Could you please post the flight log.
2019-1-22
Use props
djiuser_kfUc6s1KY6hQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29928 ft
United Kingdom

Best way to do that please?
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, if your Aircraft still within the warranty and you're able to recover the Aircraft, we would recommend sending it into the facility for further checking and have a data analysis for them to find out what could be the main reason. You may just to this link https://www.dji.com/support and reach one of the support channels in order for you to have the guide on what you'll need to do.
2019-1-22
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12401030 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_kfUc6s1KY6hQ Posted at 1-22 06:34
Best way to do that please?

hi

use this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

cheers
JJB
2019-1-22
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

In atti mode you have to fly the drone!
You can’t just stand and watch as the drone gets carried away by the wind and crashes!

Flysafely
Alex
2019-1-22
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

It should have kept its altitude anyway, should not have crashed to the ground, even in ATTI mode I believe?
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules