Android Cached Video
442 2 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Does anyone know where in the djigo4 apk is configuration to cache video into the android cellphone cabled to rc?

I only saw warning craft full resorting to sdcard android device
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, just want to clarify first your trying to look about on how to cache the video on Android device? Actually, the video will be cached automatically when using an Android device and just to clarify about the warning that is you receiving? It seems the storage of the Aircraft is already full. Can you provide the screenshot of the error for me to identify the issue? Thanks!
2019-1-22
Use props
djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-22 10:35
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, just want to clarify first your trying to look about on how to cache the video on Android device? Actually, the video will be cached automatically when using an Android device and just to clarify about the warning that is you receiving? It seems the storage of the Aircraft is already full. Can you provide the screenshot of the error for me to identify the issue? Thanks!

I already install sandisk extremeplus64gb sdcard into craft so the prior warning exhausted craft repositing switch into samsungS8 sdcard occurred.
Now i see in internal s8 mp4 and as well in s8 sdcard and as well samsungcloud all mp4 plus other files.
I must ask samsung how to reposit dji into s8 sdcard instead of internal s8 64gb reposit (sdcard is better storage)
I must review historical account on screen and give you screenshot of that switch from craft into sdcardS8
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules