Buyer Beware - DJI Repair Support / Ronin S
816 7 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mbickerdike
lvl.1
United States

Just fair warning for anyone who has a problem with their device in the futre, the Repair Support for DJI is just as bad as I was told it was. Long story short, I purchased a BRAND NEW Ronin S in December, once I got it, I noticed the trigger button was getting stuck and clicking loudly, something my friends Ronin S didn't do. I figured, hey, it's brand new, i just got it, let me contact DJI, maybe they can send me a BRAND NEW repalcement, afterall I spent money for a brand new item. I contact them and was told since I was within 15 days of purchasing a new product I was eiligeable to receive a BRAND NEW replacement. I sent my device in, then they proceeded to inspect and for some reason attempt to repair it, and at the end of the day telling me I was wrong and that it was fine. I insisted I get the BRAND NEW replacement I was promised and to please send it. I was told as a courtesty they would send me the new replacement I requested. Mind you, this was after they held my Ronin S for about 2 weeks if not more.

End of the story, I was sent a USED item, in which I paid for a NEW item with my hard earned money. The gimbal I sent them was not really used at all, I literally took it out of the box, sat my camera on it and found the trigger had issues, boxed it up and sent it back, only to receive one that has obvious wear and was probably some YouTubers review toy.

Needless to say I will not be buying anymore DJI products, especially not brand new products since this is the way you're treated when you spend your cash. If I wanted a used item I could've easily went to eBay or Craigslist, I don't care what hidden policy you want to point to in order to save your $@#, this is fraudulent.

Just wanted to share my experience since it's not going to be getting resovled in the manner it should be not to mention this process taking so long has put me out of the time range to even return it.

I'm certain this thread will get removed somehow.

CAS-2617686-Y9F7K2
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Michael. Sorry to read about your frustrations. I know that this is really hard to accept but let me offer my help. Since you provided the case number, I will be calling the attention of the proper personnel to check and see if there's anything that we might possibly help you. Again we do apologize for the troubles and rest assured that you will be notified with the updates. Thank you.
2019-1-22
Use props
mbickerdike
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-22 14:34
Hi Michael. Sorry to read about your frustrations. I know that this is really hard to accept but let me offer my help. Since you provided the case number, I will be calling the attention of the proper personnel to check and see if there's anything that we might possibly help you. Again we do apologize for the troubles and rest assured that you will be notified with the updates. Thank you.

Thank you for the response. Much appreciated.
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

mbickerdike Posted at 1-22 14:37
Thank you for the response. Much appreciated.

Hi Michael. Your case has been escalated to the higher level team. Please keep your lines open as you may receive a phone call within this day. We appreciate your patience.
2019-1-23
Use props
mbickerdike
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-23 15:24
Hi Michael. Your case has been escalated to the higher level team. Please keep your lines open as you may receive a phone call within this day. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks for the update.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

mbickerdike Posted at 1-23 22:40
Thanks for the update.

Hi Michael, we are trying to contact you and reached your voice mail awhile ago. But don't worry we will try again contacting within the day for us to resort things out immediately. Please keep your lines open Michael. Appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2019-1-24
Use props
mbickerdike
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-24 07:21
Hi Michael, we are trying to contact you and reached your voice mail awhile ago. But don't worry we will try again contacting within the day for us to resort things out immediately. Please keep your lines open Michael. Appreciate your patience. Thank you.

Yes, that's the message I received. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a return line to dial back and I am sometimes in business meetings and will not be able to answer, hopefully I'm open the next time you guys call. Alternatively you can always email me. Thanks.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

mbickerdike Posted at 1-24 07:57
Yes, that's the message I received. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a return line to dial back and I am sometimes in business meetings and will not be able to answer, hopefully I'm open the next time you guys call. Alternatively you can always email me. Thanks.

Hi Michael. Yes we will always try to contact you via phone and as you mentioned via email alternatively. You have a great day. I appreciate your patience.
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules