Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marciano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8748281 ft
Uruguay

IMG_1239.jpg
P4P used for 2 years.
After last GO4 update turning on RC and P4P several satellites were acquired but still VISION Ready to Go instead of GPS in green background (of course RC switch was set to GPS).
Look at the screenshot, the satellites bars are not displayed as usual. I restarted RC, P4P and tablet (iPad mini 4) and nothing changed.
Then I turned on the motors, took of the quad keeping it near to me. After around 15 seconds back lights flashed green and the mode in the screen went to GPS (green) and satellites bars were highlighted as usual and the flight was okay.
I happens two times, I didn't check again.
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it caused. Have you tried to re-calibrate the IMU and compass of your drone upon updating the application? Do we have a chance to check this situation in a different mobile device to see if it will be the same? Is this occurring if we change the location to isolate the concern? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-22
Use props
marciano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8748281 ft
Uruguay

DJI Tony Posted at 1-22 14:09
Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it caused. Have you tried to re-calibrate the IMU and compass of your drone upon updating the application? Do we have a chance to check this situation in a different mobile device to see if it will be the same? Is this occurring if we change the location to isolate the concern? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Hi Tony, today I checked the issue in another place with an iPhone and didn't replicate it. Furthermore I connected the iPad mini and didn't replicate it too.
I didn't do anything since last flight.
Mysteries of the life
Thanks
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

marciano Posted at 1-23 14:41
Hi Tony, today I checked the issue in another place with an iPhone and didn't replicate it. Furthermore I connected the iPad mini and didn't replicate it too.
I didn't do anything since last flight.
Mysteries of the life

Hi, thanks for your update. Glad that it seems that the concern has been fixed. Please let us know if it will persist. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules