Sony xz2 premium works
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

Hello All: Bought a new Sony xz2 premium and it works 100 % with the Phantom 3 Pro .  Can't wait for some warmer weather .

Total

2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, upon checking Sony XZ2 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. When using a non recommended device you will not be able to utilize all the functions of your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. There could be a compatibility issue. I highly recommend you to use a compatible device when using the drone for reliability purposes. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-22
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing!
2019-1-22
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-22 13:05
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, upon checking Sony XZ2 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. When using a non recommended device you will not be able to utilize all the functions of your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. There could be a compatibility issue. I highly recommend you to use a compatible device when using the drone for reliability purposes. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Neither was my Xperia Sony Z3 and Z5 that worked 100 % with all features .
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Total Posted at 1-22 13:37
Neither was my Xperia Sony Z3 and Z5 that worked 100 % with all features .

Actually, there is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot guarantee the stability of the application if this will work all the time while using the specific mobile device. If you need further help, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules