Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro Battery Questions
838 5 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RDPhoto3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 90686 ft
  • >>>
United States

Was setting up my Mavic 2 Pro.  I have a P4P.  Was looking for the option for Time To Discharge for the battery.  I could not find it in the menus anywhere.  Is it available?

2019-1-23
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

No, they discharge automatically after not using them for 10 days.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello RDPhoto3, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. For the Mavic 2, the battery will automatically discharge to less than 60% of the battery level when it's idle for more than 10 days. It takes approximately three to four days to discharge the battery to 65%. Also, the Mavic 2 Series no longer need to set the auto-discharge on the DJI Go 4 App. If you have further question, please feel free to contact us. Enjoy and always have a safe flight!
2019-1-23
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So in view of the above it's best to fly the batteries down to 20% and switch off the recharge when the third LED light starts to flash (50%) then store the batteries. Fully recharge to 100% the night before you intend to fly. Otherwise your 100% charged batteries will take nearly two weeks to discharge to a safe storage level. If you're like me you'll be flying before then anyway which means your batteries will always be 100% charged when not in use which as you probably know is not healthy for the longer term life cycle of the battery. It would be good to have the option to reduce the discharge start time down from that standard ten days.
2019-1-23
Use props
RDPhoto3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 90686 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the responses to this.  I would have like to set the discharge date myself much like I do on the P4P but as long as it handles the discharge automatically I am ok with that.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RDPhoto3 Posted at 1-23 19:19
Thanks for the responses to this.  I would have like to set the discharge date myself much like I do on the P4P but as long as it handles the discharge automatically I am ok with that.

You're welcome. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We're here to help, cheers!
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules