Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI PILOT : sync flight records problem
4131 10 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Points Of View
Flight distance : 19570220 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi all !

I have a problem on DJI PILOT after flying with Matrice M210 - XT2 - Z30.
I use Cendence and CrystalSky 7", the CrystalSky is updated, DJI PILOT is updated.

I go to Flight Record. I want to sync all flight records, I select All and I push on the button "Start Sync". Each time, there is a downloading sequence, this is OK and there is an Uploading sequence : I have a problem, the sequence is blocked sometimes at 60%, sometimes at 100%. It is really random.

I have to choice to quit : either I push on "Cancel" or either I push on the button menu on the side of CrystalSky.

Can you help me because it's very important for me to save all flight records in the cloud, to share with others tablets and crystalsky ?

Thank you so much for your help !
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, I would recommend giving a try to re-login your DJI Account on the Pilot app then try to sync it again and try to use a different Wifi connection. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-1-23
Use props
Points Of View
Flight distance : 19570220 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi Gamora !

I try to re-login my DJI account on the Pilot app, it's OK.
I try to sync it again with two different Wifi connections, it's OK, the synchronization is very quick.
I do tests tomorrow morning for XT2 with fire situation in our training camp, I will tell you if the flight records sync is good.

See you very soon.

Thank you so much !
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Points Of View Posted at 1-23 12:21
Hi Gamora !

I try to re-login my DJI account on the Pilot app, it's OK.

Nice to hear that, If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-1-23
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

May have to manually download your flight records and upload to whatever App you’re using, in my case, Airdata.
2019-1-27
Use props
WTPD
New
Flight distance : 27949 ft

United States

MedicFL1 Posted at 1-27 14:34
May have to manually download your flight records and upload to whatever App you’re using, in my case, Airdata.

MedicFL1,

How do I manually download them from the crystal sky?
2019-1-28
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

WTPD Posted at 1-28 08:20
MedicFL1,

How do I manually download them from the crystal sky?

Have to go into my files, flight records, should be a .txt file format you copy and download
2019-1-28
Use props
FeralFlyer
lvl.1

Australia

MedicFL1 Posted at 1-28 11:16
Have to go into my files, flight records, should be a .txt file format you copy and download

Forgive my ignorance, but could you please provide more detailed instructions on how to manually download the .txt flight log files from the Crystal Sky?  I operate an M210 with X4S and XT sensors and would like to be able to download the .txt flight record files for my operations.  

When I open the DJI Pilot App on my crystal sky tablet and open the drop down menu (top right of screen, before choosing either manual flight or mission flight) and select Flight Record, it shows me a list of my flight logs.  I can scroll through these and open each of them and view them in playback mode on my Crystal Sky, but I can't see any way to download them manually or copy and paste them to an SD card etc.  Is there some trick that I'm missing?  Any assistance or instruction will be greatly appreciated.  Cheers.
2019-4-1
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The logs can be found on the operating system level under:
\DJI\com.dji.industry.pilot\FlightRecord\
2019-4-1
Use props
FeralFlyer
lvl.1

Australia

Keule Posted at 4-1 10:26
The logs can be found on the operating system level under:

Aha!!  There they are!!  Thank you very much Keule, much appreciated.  Cheers.
2019-4-1
Use props
FeralFlyer
lvl.1

Australia

Keule Posted at 4-1 10:26
The logs can be found on the operating system level under:

Aha!!  There they are!!  Thank you very much Keule, much appreciated.  Cheers.
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules