3122 48 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I kinda video walk! My wife and partner in crime, sits on the camera dolly I built for her ronin and I pull her around like a donkey pulling a cart, that's sort of video walking. I wouldn't recommend it, too much like hard work, especially the mountains she wants me to climb dragging her along like a VIP.
2019-1-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Nice video!
2019-1-26
Use props
trikVIDEO
lvl.4

Croatia

M2Wair Posted at 1-26 05:02
I kinda video walk! My wife and partner in crime, sits on the camera dolly I built for her ronin and I pull her around like a donkey pulling a cart, that's sort of video walking. I wouldn't recommend it, too much like hard work, especially the mountains she wants me to climb dragging her along like a VIP.

Hhahaha that's awesome!
2019-1-26
Use props
smirnoff9969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 582776 ft
Croatia

Lysak2003 Posted at 1-24 13:14
Maybe next winter my friends and I will vizit Croatia, and if so try to get in this place. Hope they will end any construction work by this time.

there is a lot more intersting places and fortres in Cro  than this one ..
2019-1-27
Use props
Richard Adams6
lvl.1

Ukraine

wow, that's really cool!
2019-1-28
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Something different, something forgotten. Well done thanks for sharing.
2019-1-28
Use props
fans8a7c916b
New

Brazil

Congladulations
2019-2-3
Use props
seran seran
New

Algeria

Went on a video walk with my buddy, took some shots, had loads of fun  and this is what I came up with. This is the second iteration, I wasn't  happy with the first one so I dumped it  If you're into videography, drop a comment and tell me what you think,  I'm still playing with different effects and styles for my videos. And  subscribe, I'm aiming to get to 100 subs so I can have a custom YT url   Thanks!
2019-2-13
Use props
seran seran
New

Algeria

Went on a video walk with my buddy, took some shots, had loads of fun  and this is what I came up with. This is the second iteration, I wasn't  happy with the first one so I dumped it If you're into videography, drop a comment and tell me what you think,  I'm still playing with different effects and styles for my videos. And  subscribe, I'm aiming to get to 100 subs so I can have a custom YT url   Thanks!

woow you are amazing with this video
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules