When will the missing functions (e.g. waypoints, ...) finally be available?
1328 5 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S t e f a n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4719222 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Come on DJI!  How long should we wait for it!
You got our money 100% (!).

Where is the rest of the delivery?
An apology to your customers should be the minimum.
2019-1-23
Use props
callaway2288
lvl.2
United States

I agree 100%.  At least give us a time frame of when the next update will be DJI! I don't think anyone is going to knock you for being transparent with your customers.  People are going to start turning away. This is my first experience with DJI and while the platform is appealing it rubs me the wrong way to see promised features not followed through and more importantly useful feature requests people have been requesting but seem to go ignored.

A lot of times people in support have their hands tied folks. It comes down to the product managers and engineers that rarely put the time or resources into addressing features or problems that aren't considered "critical". Believe me the engineers and product managers sleep like babies at night. They don't put up with the nightmare headaches the people in support put up with and rarely get questioned in a company as to why a feature or problem can't be addressed with the current hardware. I know this song and dance first hand.

At least push Waypoints guys! Common....

2019-1-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

We have waypoints
2019-1-24
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Update the app to 4.3.12 and there you have the waypoints 2.0

Fly safely
Alex
2019-1-24
Use props
dunfr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779413 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have just updated Go4 app (IOS 4.3.12) AND then the Firmware, through the Go 4 app, to v01.00.03.00 and also the remote control. Updates were without any issues. Connected all up and waypoints displayed in 'Intelligent Flight Modes'. Its dark here now and the wind is not looking good for tomorrow but will fly asap. You can program and save selected routes from the comfort of your home.
It all looks good - just need to pay attention to heights in hilly terrain (where I normally fly).
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. The waypoints is now available on the latest update of the DJI GO 4 application version 4.3.12. If you encounter any issue regarding the new update on the DJI Go 4 application. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules