Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark and OTG cable
689 10 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PatriotArcher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 82169 ft
United States

Hi, I was wodering if anyone is still having trouble with using the OTG cables with the spark. I've heard some say it works and some say it doesn't. Help?
2019-1-23
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Captain
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

It works for me.
2019-1-23
Use props
MavSpa_user
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

work perfectly on old dji go 4.1.15
2019-1-23
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

it works preatty well. Samsung Galaxy S8
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi PatriotArcher, we do appreciate your interest in our products. The OTG cable is already optimized for android devices. You may refer on our recommended devices here: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads. May I know if you are having trouble using the otg cable? Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

2019-1-24
Use props
ssylca44
Captain
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

It works fine on Android OS.
2019-1-24
Use props
PatriotArcher
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 04:54
Hi PatriotArcher, we do appreciate your interest in our products. The OTG cable is already optimized for android devices. You may refer on our recommended devices here: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads. May I know if you are having trouble using the otg cable? Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

No I had just heard of people having trouble with the new Go 4 version. What that version is I'm not sure but I just wanted to see if that was fixed. Also the cable is just a micro usb to whatever phone cable you use correct? Nothing special?
2019-1-24
Use props
ssylca44
Captain
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi Patriot,

Some OTG are just adaptors with a micro USB end and a regular female USB at the other end to be connected to your phone charging cable. Some are both ends micro USB to link the RC to the phone directly. Just make sure that the HOST USB end is connected to the RC.
2019-1-24
Use props
PatriotArcher
Second Officer
United States

ssylca44 Posted at 1-24 10:37
Hi Patriot,

Some OTG are just adaptors with a micro USB end and a regular female USB at the other end to be connected to your phone charging cable. Some are both ends micro USB to link the RC to the phone directly. Just make sure that the HOST USB end is connected to the RC.

Ok, thanks!
2019-1-24
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Captain
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 04:54
Hi PatriotArcher, we do appreciate your interest in our products. The OTG cable is already optimized for android devices. You may refer on our recommended devices here: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads. May I know if you are having trouble using the otg cable? Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

I’m using the OTG with IOS and I fly in airplane mode. Does DJI support ISO with OTG ? It’s working very well for me.
2019-1-24
Use props
djfickle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 266549 ft
United States

I've had my spark for 4 months now, 2 months of using the WiFi, then got the cable and the last 2 months has been a much better experience. So with that said, I would go with the cable. Stopped having random disconnects and app crashing. Now let me go knock on some wood so this statement does not bit me in the ass.
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules