Intelligent Flight Modes button is missing from the controller
9037 12 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aradhyapraveen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 187349 ft
Australia

Intelligent Flight Modes button is missing from the controller, how do I activate this button in the app?

DJI GO 4 is the app, Mavic Air is the drone. Please help.

Controller button is missing.JPG
2019-1-23
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

turn off sport mode?
2019-1-23
Use props
aradhyapraveen
lvl.2
Australia

I'm not sure, Sport mode needs to be turned on to access the controller button?
2019-1-23
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

aradhyapraveen Posted at 1-23 22:11
I'm not sure, Sport mode needs to be turned on to access the controller button?

if sport mode is on then the intelligent flight mode option disappears.  sliding sport mode slider to the left disables sport mode and should give you options again.

if you want to map a shortcut button to controller to pull up intelligent flight modes the option is in controller settings then for reason beyond me DJI calls it "navigation"
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. thanks for the inquiry. If the remote controller is on sports mode, the intelligent flight mode is currently unavailable. Please let us know the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-24
Use props
aradhyapraveen
lvl.2
Australia

HereForTheBeer Posted at 1-23 22:14
if sport mode is on then the intelligent flight mode option disappears.  sliding sport mode slider to the left disables sport mode and should give you options again.

if you want to map a shortcut button to controller to pull up intelligent flight modes the option is in controller settings then for reason beyond me DJI calls it "navigation"

@HereForBeer, thanks for the tip. so simple, which I missed and couldn't use those functionalities during my trip to bali. I should have come here before.

Cheers,
Praveen.
2019-1-24
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

aradhyapraveen Posted at 1-24 15:55
@HereForBeer, thanks for the tip. so simple, which I missed and couldn't use those functionalities during my trip to bali. I should have come here before.

Cheers,

ya simple thing that isnt that clear for newcomers.

but ya, dji should make it more clear in the app, like for example still show the button but greyed out and if you touch it to try to activate intelligent modes,  it popup instructions to turn off sport mode.  
2019-1-24
Use props
aradhyapraveen
lvl.2
Australia

HereForTheBeer Posted at 1-24 16:08
ya simple thing that isnt that clear for newcomers.

but ya, dji should make it more clear in the app, like for example still show the button but greyed out and if you touch it to try to activate intelligent modes,  it popup instructions to turn off sport mode.

oh yes, that feedback makes sense. you would think DJI include this as part of their tips and tricks as I couldn't find this tip anywhere online until you mentioned.

2019-1-28
Use props
Acemannw
lvl.1

I am having the same issue with Sport Mode On or Off.    Going to do a hard reset and re-install the app to see if I can get the modes to show up.
2019-10-10
Use props
djiuser_5iuVP35tl7gV
lvl.1
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2019-1-23 22:09
turn off sport mode?

WHY do you morons feel the need to GUESS on questions ou clearly DON'T KNOW?

Here's a tip...

ANSWER only the questions you actually UNDERSTAND.

SHUT UP and DON'T ANSWER questions that you DON'T KNOW, and which place in peril SOMEONE ELSE'S $1500 DRONE...

JEEZ but I despise reading a bunch of pre-teens whose PARENTS bought their drones PRETEND to be knowledgeable...
2021-1-23
Use props
djiuser_ZxaGqLxfo5nF
New

United States

Riddle me that Batman
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_ZxaGqLxfo5nF
New

United States

djiuser_5iuVP35tl7gV Posted at 1-23 12:12
WHY do you morons feel the need to GUESS on questions ou clearly DON'T KNOW?

Here's a tip...

Smoke a bowl. There are no people on these flights
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_ZxaGqLxfo5nF
New

United States

Acemannw Posted at 2019-10-10 19:31
I am having the same issue with Sport Mode On or Off.    Going to do a hard reset and re-install the app to see if I can get the modes to show up.

Can you please explain the steps you did to do this
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules