Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Try this company for accessories
1102 7 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theprisoner6666
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Hey

I've seen a few threads on the forum about people having issues getting PGYTech stuff cancelled, so I thought I'd share this link. These guys are just down the road from me in Hong Kong and I've used them for years for various DJI stuff. I just ordered some PGYTech stuff from them and it was very smooth. They have an English version of the website (just click ENG at the top). I just enquired about delivery to the USA and it seems it's only HK$30, which is around US$3.80, for the phone holder, so mega cheap delivery too. Anyway, check them out, they've always been superb for me.

http://trippro.com.hk/en/categor ... %E9%85%8D%E4%BB%B6/
2019-1-23
Use props
Mr Sepo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

I had this issue with the phone mount holder.  I reordered it from PGYtech direct.  No problems.
2019-1-24
Use props
dewarner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 87536 ft
United States

Mr Sepo Posted at 1-24 00:52
I had this issue with the phone mount holder.  I reordered it from PGYtech direct.  No problems.

I had my order thru Amazon cancelled after a couple of weeks.  I then ordered directly thru PGYTech, and received it really quickly.
2019-1-24
Use props
bluntman
Captain
Flight distance : 5243 ft
Canada

I'd prefer to order directly from the manufacturer rather than a third party. They will obviously have items available faster than a third party.
2019-1-24
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

No man it is HKD$199 instead of HKD$30, maybe what you saw was in Dollar
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this link. This website is useful to our valued customers, however, we should be careful about using different accessory as this may damage our unit. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-24
Use props
theprisoner6666
lvl.4
Hong Kong

jacksonnai Posted at 1-24 06:57
No man it is HKD$199 instead of HKD$30, maybe what you saw was in Dollar

Nope, read again. I said the shipping was HK$30, and it is for the phone holder. Other items might be heavier and thus more expensive.

2019-2-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

theprisoner6666 Posted at 2-3 18:29
Nope, read again. I said the shipping was HK$30, and it is for the phone holder. Other items might be heavier and thus more expensive.

[view_image]

Ops... sorry did not notice that
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules