PHANTOM 4 ZEBRA GLITCH
844 2 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jer Don Lee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1063 ft

Philippines

Been using P4 for quite a while now then I suddenly got this "glitch" and I don't know how to turn it back. That's the actual footage. It seems like a zebra but it ain't.
Also when i reset the camera settings it turns back to normal then back to "glitching" again. Any suggestions?
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. May I know what happened prior to the issue? Is the problem the same on your live view? Does all your footage from your SD card has the same problem? Click on"Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-24
Use props
Jer Don Lee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1063 ft

Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 04:54
Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. May I know what happened prior to the issue? Is the problem the same on your live view? Does all your footage from your SD card has the same problem? Click on"Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

Everything was fine with my last shoot. I didn't even noticed the problem after my next shoot, until i saw the footages. All shots has a zebra of some sorts. My live view and raw footage has the same preview.
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules