Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IOS 4.3.12 - CS 4.3.4 WTF
12Next >
7368 57 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

The topic title says it all IOS 4.3.12  - CS 4.3.4.  

DJI this is disgraceful. Pull your fingers out and get the Crystalsky updated. You are showing nothing but contempt for the people who bought the CS.
DJI's so called Flagship monitor (It certainly doesn't feel like one)...   I feel like I've been robbed.

Any Potential buyers, read the forums and  DO NOT BUY THE CS.   

2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

I'm hoping that the next CS update is coming soon and will bring the CS up to speed... but yes... I hear you... you live and you learn... right now as far as I'm concerned, I'm done with DJI.
2019-1-24
Use props
Sweflyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

The monitor IS flagship just not the software
2019-1-24
Use props
Sweflyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

mAIRs Posted at 1-24 05:34
I'm hoping that the next CS update is coming soon and will bring the CS up to speed... but yes... I hear you... you live and you learn... right now as far as I'm concerned, I'm done with DJI.

Sorry to hear you go. Please stay. I gathered some intelligence about next update that will give us native 8K support, There Maps, DJO GO 5 preview and MORE!, The update will be pushed out to those who have been nice on the forum
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback with us. As of the time being, the team hasn't cascaded to us if there will update with the Crystal sky. No worries, this will feedback will be heard on our designated department for consideration. Please let us know if you have other concerns.
2019-1-24
Use props
SCAMBO-1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Tony

The Mavic 2 has just been updated with Waypoints 2, I so hope this will be added to the Crystalsky ! ! ! ! !

Many Thanks
Paul
2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

SCAMBO-1 Posted at 1-24 09:35
DJI Tony

The Mavic 2 has just been updated with Waypoints 2, I so hope this will be added to the Crystalsky ! ! ! ! !

Don't hold your breath... if DJI Tony response isn't a middle finger to CS suckers, I don't know what is.
2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Sweflyer Posted at 1-24 05:42
Sorry to hear you go. Please stay. I gathered some intelligence about next update that will give us native 8K support, There Maps, DJO GO 5 preview and MORE!, The update will be pushed out to those who have been nice on the forum
What are you? 12 or just special needs?
You might lick windows, occasionally soil yourself, hey you might even interfere with farm animals... but smile and lookup sunshine, you're special.
2019-1-24
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 08:40
Hi, we do appreciate your feedback with us. As of the time being, the team hasn't cascaded to us if there will update with the Crystal sky. No worries, this will feedback will be heard on our designated department for consideration. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Unfortunately, This response is exactly what I'm talking about.  So I spend £600 on the CS another £50 on a power supply. £20 for a case £15 for a screen protector. and finally£60 for a mount.  

So I'm sat on a DJI flagship monitor with a £700 plus investment into a DJI product.  
I ask when or where the updates are, and you respond...and I quote

the team hasn't cascaded to us if there will update with the Crystal sky”   “IF” what do you mean “IF”?

I truly hope any perspective customers stumble across these kind of post as DJI support really is a poor as it gets. For a multi million dollar company you simply treat you customer base like a cash cow.
2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback with us. As of the time being, the team hasn't cascaded to us if there will update with the Crystal sky. No worries, this will feedback will be heard on our designated department for consideration. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Tony,
If DJI isn't going to support the CS anymore, or is just going to do a weazel act like release updates for the new controller and ignore CrystalSky just to try and make a few more smart controller sales, perhaps the right thing would be to discontinue CS and STOP selling them so that others do not get stuck with a $1100 unit that 2 months old and essentially useless.... this is pathetic on DJI part.
Initially when I bought my M2Z I though that DJI is a reputable company but with this disrespect shown with the lack of CS updates DJI is a disappointment. I hope I'm proven wrong.
2019-1-24
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

mAIRs Posted at 1-24 09:43
What are you? 12 or just special needs?
You might lick windows, occasionally soil yourself, hey you might even interfere with farm animals... but smile and lookup sunshine, you're special.

I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover, yeah
2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Swedrone Posted at 1-24 12:27
I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

Special needs I see...
Australia is written as the location because of the VPN, so try again...
2019-1-24
Use props
fans0d944772
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1517887 ft
South Africa

Starting to get really annoyed at the delayed firmware and software updates for crystalsky. Please update us on this issue.
2019-1-24
Use props
Anthony8858
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9711 ft
United States

Don't want to sound naive , but what is it that you're expecting in the update that has everyone so angry?
My CS 7.85 seems to be working fine.
2019-1-24
Use props
fans0d944772
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1517887 ft
South Africa

Anthony8858 Posted at 1-24 18:11
Don't want to sound naive , but what is it that you're expecting in the update that has everyone so angry?

Waypoints for a start
2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Only a few things... Waypoint, bugs like "Map loading" in flight records, occasional freeze of Go 4, when Active track there is random and occasional jerkiness like the drone is fighting pushing against something, internal fan not kicking on when the CS get hot after the last firmware update....
2019-1-25
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Thats what I been trying to convey. Everything works OK. And I got a brand new replacement monitor after a year. Happy as ever
2019-1-25
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

mAIRs Posted at 1-24 12:41
Special needs I see...
Australia is written as the location because of the VPN, so try again...

So you are not secret anymore Same for me, Im actually on Samoa Island
2019-1-25
Use props
fans775f4789
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2623586 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

The new smart controller will have the same fate with custom android system
2019-1-25
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

fans775f4789 Posted at 1-25 07:37

For sure.... contemptible company.
2019-1-25
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

DJI's new Smart RC has taken precedence over CrystalSky.  Think Mavic2 taking precdence over Mavic Air, and Mavic Pro.
2019-1-25
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

mAIRs Posted at 1-24 09:41
Don't hold your breath... if DJI Tony response isn't a middle finger to CS suckers, I don't know what is.

Well Translated!
2019-1-25
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
United Kingdom

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 1-25 16:09
DJI's new Smart RC has taken precedence over CrystalSky.  Think Mavic2 taking precdence over Mavic Air, and Mavic Pro.

Smart RC also has a custom android app. give it a few months and those guys will be in the same boat as the CS.
2019-1-25
Use props
fans622ce843
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61319 ft
United States

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback with us. As of the time being, the team hasn't cascaded to us if there will update with the Crystal sky. No worries, this will feedback will be heard on our designated department for consideration. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Is DJI not supporting the crystal sky anymore?
2019-1-25
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

fans622ce843 Posted at 1-25 17:59

Don't you mean - Have they ever?  

2019-1-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I agree with you somewhat, it’s the new waypoints 2 that has come out and I believe it’s only right that all using android should not be overlooked in any way, they are paying punters and deserve as much as is offered to others.

There is also the need for some who are having problems the possibility that optimizations can help with some of the niggly problems they have encountered, I haven’t had any problems using both sizes of Crystalsky but would like app to be updated ASAP.
2019-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fans775f4789 Posted at 1-25 07:37

The SRC is on different system than Crystalsky but will suffer from being on Android as this also has no new app update and no reports of it coming anytime soon.
2019-1-26
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 1-26 04:53
The SRC is on different system than Crystalsky but will suffer from being on Android as this also has no new app update and no reports of it coming anytime soon.

Either way if the OS same or different to CrystalSky, it a DJI "optimized" locked down version of android and they're obviously too lazy to stay faithful to their promises.. no honor.

The answer for CS is simple... release the locked features, aka, allow a normal full android system to be installed and allow CS users to use the android version of the app used on phones... this way DJI can forget about needing to update the OS or the CS version of the app entirely and CS users can administer to the OS them selves.... Lazy DJI will only have the iOS and android phone/pad apps to concentrate on.. doesn't get any more simple than that....

Come on DJI, wake up...
2019-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

mAIRs Posted at 1-26 10:39
Either way if the OS same or different to CrystalSky, it a DJI "optimized" locked down version of android and they're obviously too lazy to stay faithful to their promises.. no honor.

The answer for CS is simple... release the locked features, aka, allow a normal full android system to be installed and allow CS users to use the android version of the app used on phones... this way DJI can forget about needing to update the OS or the CS version of the app entirely and CS users can administer to the OS them selves.... Lazy DJI will only have the iOS and android phone/pad apps to concentrate on.. doesn't get any more simple than that....

I’m not to sure who or when you were promised anything. But as someone who owns two CS and a SRC I agree with everything else you have said.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans622ce843 Posted at 1-25 17:59

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're still supporting the crystal sky, however, we haven't received an expected update for the crystal sky if there will be available in the future as of the time being. No worries, if there will be an update, this would be cascaded with our valued customers. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-27
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-27 13:36
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're still supporting the crystal sky, however, we haven't received an expected update for the crystal sky if there will be available in the future as of the time being. No worries, if there will be an update, this would be cascaded with our valued customers. Thank you for understanding.

Believe me Tony, the only thing people understand is that DJI is neglecting their customers and is like any other typical company... all promises until money is handed over. Understand that DJI is losing their good reputation, gaining a bad reputation and losing a lot of potentian, current and future customers. Understand Tony that social media is far reaching.
2019-1-27
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

What we do understand is that it's surely not as hard to adapt already written apps to run on the CrystalSky or just to free CrystalSky to run standard android.... surely not as hard as installing "Spearkers" into future unsupported controllers...

2019-1-27
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Tony, If DJI is not updating the Crystalsky or DJI Go on the Crystalsky, you are not supporting it! That is called the very opposite - Neglect!

The Crystalsky is a "premium" (yet overpriced and underperformed) device that DJI have marketed to the professional market. The device is not old and should not have reached End Of Life. Just update it! It is not difficult! Your customers feel betrayed because the lack of software support!

You market products for the professional market, but how about DJI's professionalism? Are you acting like professionals? No!
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello Tony,

We need answers and the update ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!
2019-1-30
Use props
fans622ce843
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61319 ft
United States

Can anyone say class action lawsuit or start one for the Crystalsky
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you install APKPure on the CrystaslSky, you can download the DJI GO app (4.3.12). But this can not be installed on the CrystalSky, because the previous version of the DJI GO app is still on the CrystalSky. You can not delete it either, as it is one with the CrystalSky. Does anyone have a solution for this ???
2019-1-31
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Bryan Posted at 1-31 02:01
If you install APKPure on the CrystaslSky, you can download the DJI GO app (4.3.12). But this can not be installed on the CrystalSky, because the previous version of the DJI GO app is still on the CrystalSky. You can not delete it either, as it is one with the CrystalSky. Does anyone have a solution for this ???

No there is none. The android apk is not compatible with the crystalsky. We have to wait for the crystalsky apk to become available.   
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sky Donkey Posted at 1-31 02:04
No there is none. The android apk is not compatible with the crystalsky. We have to wait for the crystalsky apk to become available.

Thats
2019-1-31
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

They just released 4.3.12 for Android. Hopefully and after some testing it will become available on the CS. Has anyone tried the update feature in the DJI GO on the CS yet?
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Swedrone Posted at 1-31 06:39
They just released 4.3.12 for Android. Hopefully and after some testing it will become available on the CS. Has anyone tried the update feature in the DJI GO on the CS yet?

Not possible to update on the CS
2019-1-31
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules