Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IOS 4.3.12 - CS 4.3.4 WTF
7303 57 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Bryan Posted at 1-31 06:51
Not possible to update on the CS

Yeah I tried myself and confirm. Just have to wait then
2019-1-31
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

Swedrone Posted at 1-31 09:37
Yeah I tried myself and confirm. Just have to wait then

That's a good boy.
2019-2-1
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

WOW, I wish I found this before buying my new toy... https://au.trustpilot.com/review/dji.com  I guess we live and learn people.....
2019-2-1
Use props
cristiano1976pt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322156 ft
  • >>>
Germany

if they will not continue supporting the CS and let us standing in the rain.... the M2P would be my last Product from DJI. Sorry Guys but this is treading the costumers very bad. Spend over 2500€ in buying a M2P and Crystal Sky and not having all the features.
2019-2-17
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

cristiano1976pt Posted at 2-17 03:56
if they will not continue supporting the CS and let us standing in the rain.... the M2P would be my last Product from DJI. Sorry Guys but this is treading the costumers very bad. Spend over 2500€ in buying a M2P and Crystal Sky and not having all the features.

Same here... scr3w DJI.
2019-2-17
Use props
DRAGenDROP
First Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 1-27 13:36
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're still supporting the crystal sky, however, we haven't received an expected update for the crystal sky if there will be available in the future as of the time being. No worries, if there will be an update, this would be cascaded with our valued customers. Thank you for understanding.

OH PLEASE,

where is the update for the CS, on IOS it's already old now
2019-3-2
Use props
DRAGenDROP
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

mAIRs Posted at 1-27 19:20
Believe me Tony, the only thing people understand is that DJI is neglecting their customers and is like any other typical company... all promises until money is handed over. Understand that DJI is losing their good reputation, gaining a bad reputation and losing a lot of potentian, current and future customers. Understand Tony that social media is far reaching.

Like the Forse pro, also not working with the inspire 2, it's promised , but still not working!
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 3-2 14:45
OH PLEASE,

where is the update for the CS, on IOS it's already old now

Hi, we do apologize for the late update. Our team is currently working on this update, once the development is done with Crystalsky, our team will release an update for it. Kindly bear with us about this situation. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-3-3
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

And.....another week passes and still no update for the CS...... DJI really have no shame and treat their customers like something they have stepped in.  £700 worth of CS bag mount yet I have to use a £50 second-hand android phone if I want to use waypoint on the Mavic 2 …
2019-3-7
Use props
fans622ce843
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61319 ft
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 3-7 23:37
And.....another week passes and still no update for the CS...... DJI really have no shame and treat their customers like something they have stepped in.  £700 worth of CS bag mount yet I have to use a £50 second-hand android phone if I want to use waypoint on the Mavic 2 …

2019-3-8
Use props
fans622ce843
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61319 ft
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 3-7 23:37

2019-3-8
Use props
DRAGenDROP
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 3-3 14:21
Hi, we do apologize for the late update. Our team is currently working on this update, once the development is done with Crystalsky, our team will release an update for it. Kindly bear with us about this situation. We do appreciate your understanding.

SO where is it??????????????????
2019-4-3
Use props
DRAGenDROP
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi, we do apologize for the late update. Our team is currently working on this update, once the development is done with Crystalsky, our team will release an update for it. Kindly bear with us about this situation. We do appreciate your understanding.

Where is the update then ha???????????????????
2019-4-3
Use props
DRAGenDROP
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

SO where is the update god dam?????????????????????????
2019-4-3
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

DRAGenDROP Posted at 4-3 13:33

The update to version 4.3.14 for CS has been out for a few weeks... check working Go4 > Me > Settings > Check for updates.
2019-4-4
Use props
dronie1965
Captain
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I am flying already a few weeks with .14 , so far no issues
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 4-3 13:32
SO where is it??????????????????

Hi, we've released the update for the crystal sky on the DJI GO 4 app, please connect your Crystal Sky to your internet connection and follow the instruction that was provided by mAIRs to update your application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you!
2019-4-4
Use props
Huawei De Guzman
Second Officer

Philippines

DRAGenDROP Posted at 4-3 13:33

It's already been released you Dummy.

Check it first.
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules