Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Gimbal Disconnected" and SD card not being picked up
721 4 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zacory
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello,

I've had my drone since about..December now, I've had no issues with it at all.

I crashed it and the only thing that was damaged were the propellers, of which have been replaced since. Everything else was perfectly fine, the drone was flying fine, compass, forward vision.. etc. I had full control over the gimbal, it was reading memory cards perfectly fine. I've done many of flights with image transmission since the crash.

Until about 3 days ago, I took the drone out to fly, with two fully charged batteries plus a third in the body of the drone, and it said "no image transmission signal" so upon clicking on that, i saw air encoder error 0x80000... and then i scrolled down to see the status of the gimbal and it said disconnected and i'm wondering what to do.

I've downgraded, refreshed and upgraded back to the most recent firmware update on DJI Assistant 2. I've tried different memory cards, i've tried it on WiFi mode and I've had no luck.

So i was wondering where to go from here...is this a technical issue or a physical issue? I have tried replacing the ribbon cable myself with a cable purchased from an authorized dji parts dealer in the UK and it changed nothing so i put the old cable back. I had no problems or issues with replacing the cable as I'm confident with replacing and switching out electronics as I do it quite often. The gimbal motor also is functional, however, it keeps moving left and upward as if it's still trying to initiate the gimbal controls.

thanks,
zac

2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Zac. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since there was a crash that happened. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for additional help and analysis on the DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you.

2019-1-24
Use props
Zacory
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-24 10:18
Hello and good day Zac. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since there was a crash that happened. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for additional help and analysis on the DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

Whilst i wait, is there anything else I can do? I've submitted an e-mail.

The gimbal worked perfectly fine and there was a connection after the crash for a test flight to recalibrate everything and i also took it out to fly and after two battery swaps, they both went perfectly well with AF functioning, tracking and panning working perfectly fine.
2019-1-24
Use props
DaveJean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44295 ft
Canada

Zacory Posted at 1-24 10:25
Whilst i wait, is there anything else I can do? I've submitted an e-mail.

The gimbal worked perfectly fine and there was a connection after the crash for a test flight to recalibrate everything and i also took it out to fly and after two battery swaps, they both went perfectly well with AF functioning, tracking and panning working perfectly fine.

Any positive feedback since then? I do have the same issue. So many people have this issue with SD card transmission and disconnected gimbal message...
2019-4-1
Use props
TagOfBricks
Flight distance : 1250682 ft
United States

You won't be seeing anything from DJI or a MOD from DJI. Once they say contact customer support or mail it in to have fixed they are done. The 7th post on several forums with the same issue and zero solutions. What is being suggested by DJI is sending it in for a repair on a cronic issue, then holding the "repaired" bird until the cost of repair and return shipping is verified. Classy
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules