Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New thread not Available/please help
1044 6 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roger1167
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1510728 ft
  • >>>
United States

New iMac, forum all jacked up...
CDD452E2-5A62-47AE-AF96-739524CA0F4A.jpeg
2019-1-24
Use props
Roger1167
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Roger1167, thanks for your feedback, may I verify which browser you are using? Does the issue persist with another browser? How about refreshing it again?
2019-1-24
Use props
Roger1167
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Mindy, I am using Safari as my web browser. I tried to refresh no luck. Thanks for your response. Please help.
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Roger1167 Posted at 1-25 10:00
Hi DJI Mindy, I am using Safari as my web browser. I tried to refresh no luck. Thanks for your response. Please help.

Thanks for getting back to us. We've checked at our end, the forum works well. Could you swicth to another working WiFi or browser to verify? Thank you!
2019-1-26
Use props
Roger1167
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

On my iPad Pro it looks like it always has, but on my iMac desktop its all jacked up. So do you think it is still my browser, I just didn't want to download another browser, if I don't have to do so.  Please let me know. Thanks again for the help. I enjoy all of my products from DJI there the best. I just switched from windows to iMac, this is my first iMac. I'm just wondering if there is a setting on this iMac I don't have in the right position. LOL. I'm still in the learning curve of the switch from windows to Mac. If there is anything you can tell me to check before I try a new browser. Please give great instructions on what to try. Remember learning curve on the switch. LOL. Thanks again.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Roger1167 Posted at 1-26 07:08
On my iPad Pro it looks like it always has, but on my iMac desktop its all jacked up. So do you think it is still my browser, I just didn't want to download another browser, if I don't have to do so.  Please let me know. Thanks again for the help. I enjoy all of my products from DJI there the best. I just switched from windows to iMac, this is my first iMac. I'm just wondering if there is a setting on this iMac I don't have in the right position. LOL. I'm still in the learning curve of the switch from windows to Mac. If there is anything you can tell me to check before I try a new browser. Please give great instructions on what to try. Remember learning curve on the switch. LOL. Thanks again.

Hi Roger1167, the team has tried the iMac and the homepage of Forum works normally, may I verify if you have zoomed in the page?
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules