controller handlebar bracket
710 5 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GBNZfootage
lvl.1
Flight distance : 187 ft
New Zealand

I have found a handlebar bracket for my Spark controller however it is supposed to be supplied from China and the company appears to be untruthful about their ability to supply. In other words, I have been waiting months and they keep saying that the item has been shipped. Puts a new slant on the old term, " on a slow boat from China".
Can anyone tell me of a supplier (other than China) that ships to New Zealand ?
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day GBNZfootage. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your purchase. Just a friendly reminder to please make sure to use an accessory that will be compatible with your DJI Spark and it's remote controller. Kindly be cautious when using third-party accessory to avoid damage to the DJI Spark. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-25
Use props
GBNZfootage
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-25 08:55
Hello and good day GBNZfootage. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your purchase. Just a friendly reminder to please make sure to use an accessory that will be compatible with your DJI Spark and it's remote controller. Kindly be cautious when using third-party accessory to avoid damage to the DJI Spark. Thank you for your support.

Hi Stephen
Of course I don't want to damage my new toy and I would buy genuine parts but I don't think DJI do a handlebar mount bracket for the controller. They should !
2019-1-25
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

Where did you buy it? If they didn't delivered it ask for a refund. I got one on ebay it took about a month to get here. You should really check with the company. Maybe you where unlucky and it was a scam (sadly it happens) or the package was lost.
2019-1-25
Use props
GBNZfootage
lvl.1
New Zealand

darkfull1 Posted at 1-25 20:51
Where did you buy it? If they didn't delivered it ask for a refund. I got one on ebay it took about a month to get here. You should really check with the company. Maybe you where unlucky and it was a scam (sadly it happens) or the package was lost.

I bought the bracket through Ali Express and used the cheap Chinese shipping option. Bad mistake. The item has not been delivered. I went out on a limb and bought the same product from the same supplier but used the slightly more expensive shipping option and the item has been delivered already.
2019-2-2
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

GBNZfootage Posted at 2-2 16:33
I bought the bracket through Ali Express and used the cheap Chinese shipping option. Bad mistake. The item has not been delivered. I went out on a limb and bought the same product from the same supplier but used the slightly more expensive shipping option and the item has been delivered already.

It probably just got lost it happens sometimes. The delivery option can be quite random sometimes you pick the lowest and receive it ahead of time and sometimes it's expensive and take so much time. Anyway glad you finally got it it's useful when you put the controller in the dji bag.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules