Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
When are we going to expect DJI go 4 update on Smart controller?
2250 18 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

As title thats the most worry issue I had before purchased smart controller.  Will it end up like Crystal sky?  DJI product but got update at the least?
The latest DJI Go 4 12 release which will go to work for Mavic 2 with new flight plan.  But only IOS device get the update now.  Android probably few days later.  But what about smart controller and Crystal sky?
2019-1-24
Use props
saviour
lvl.4
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Nobody knows. Just wait. DJI members won't give you an answer either.
2019-1-24
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

saviour Posted at 1-24 23:24
Nobody knows. Just wait. DJI members won't give you an answer either.

Nope they will just ask you to keep an eye on the webpage and they will pass the concern to the R&D department!
2019-1-25
Use props
DanielVieira
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Still waiting!!! Come on DJI!!!
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for raising this concern. As of the moment, we do not have any information regarding this concern. For the latest updates and news with DJI. Kindly please feel free to visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest details. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-25
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-25 07:43
Hello and good day. Thank you for raising this concern. As of the moment, we do not have any information regarding this concern. For the latest updates and news with DJI. Kindly please feel free to visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest details. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for your reply.  But again so disappointed to hear NO PLAN for newest Smart controller update.  Which means if interest to the latest flight plan of Mavic 2.  Please don’t buy smart controller and the newest combo.  Thats the message I got from Stephen DJI....
2019-1-25
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The promise from DJI. (Do we Believe?) in the SmartController information? Is that the Android General and Smart-controller release of DJI GO 4 would be done simultaneously.
2019-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

bjr981s Posted at 1-26 03:21
The promise from DJI. (Do we Believe?) in the SmartController information? Is that the Android General and Smart-controller release of DJI GO 4 would be done simultaneously.
[view_image]

Well they got that one wrong, but I expect they meant Android app, I think the fact that dji haven’t given any information like coming soon then Android will have to wait and wait and wait.........
2019-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MAVICDLNM Posted at 1-25 19:54
Thanks for your reply.  But again so disappointed to hear NO PLAN for newest Smart controller update.  Which means if interest to the latest flight plan of Mavic 2.  Please don’t buy smart controller and the newest combo.  Thats the message I got from Stephen DJI....

Dji are basically pi#sing on all Android users, the simple fact they have given no indication as to when android app would be updated shows they have completely ignored their Android customers.
2019-1-26
Use props
DanielVieira
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Any ETA on Android and SRC DJI Go update?!
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi everyone, we really sorry for the Inconvenience. We already have the DJI Go 4 v4.3.12 for Android and same as well for the Smart controller. For the Smart controller, you just need to update it to the latest firmware for you to have the v4.3.12 that supported the newest feature which is the waypoint 2.0 If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-30 11:16
Hi everyone, we really sorry for the Inconvenience. We already have the DJI Go 4 v4.3.12 for Android and same as well for the Smart controller. For the Smart controller, you just need to update it to the latest firmware for you to have the v4.3.12 that supported the newest feature which is the waypoint 2.0 If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
[view_image]

What about CrystalSky?
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 1-30 11:26
What about CrystalSky?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, Unfortunately as of the moment we don't have any information yet from our developer with regards to that and since the Smart controller have the updated DJI Go 4 app sooner or later it will be updated too on the Crystalsky and If ever it will be posted as well from our website. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-1-30
Use props
Maxi3D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-30 13:04
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, Unfortunately as of the moment we don't have any information yet from our developer with regards to that and since the Smart controller have the updated DJI Go 4 app sooner or later it will be updated too on the Crystalsky and If ever it will be posted as well from our website. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.

If I was Stalsky I would Cry about now.
2019-1-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-30 13:04
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, Unfortunately as of the moment we don't have any information yet from our developer with regards to that and since the Smart controller have the updated DJI Go 4 app sooner or later it will be updated too on the Crystalsky and If ever it will be posted as well from our website. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.

...same old story - sad!

Thanx anyway for the standard text.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

@Maxi3D @JoeMavicDHH I understand you about that and we're sorry for the Inconvenience. No worries I already escalated this concern to our developer for us to have the feedback and answer with regards to the Update for the DJI Go 4 on Crystal sky. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-1-30
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-30 13:43
@Maxi3D @JoeMavicDHH I understand you about that and we're sorry for the Inconvenience. No worries I already escalated this concern to our developer for us to have the feedback and answer with regards to the Update for the DJI Go 4 on Crystal sky. Thank you for your consideration.

What about the SD card update bug?  That's there since smart controller launch.
2019-1-30
Use props
Indio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

the assistent 2 show only 0310 as latest ?
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MAVICDLNM Posted at 1-30 17:40
What about the SD card update bug?  That's there since smart controller launch.

Hi there, @MAVICDLNM we're sorry for the Inconvenience. About that concern, you just need to update the latest firmware of the Smart Controller which is the v01.00.0360. Thank you for your support.

2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules