Flight Log Photos
1471 4 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ozpolonski
lvl.1
Vietnam

Hey guys,

I unfortunately lost my drone and it’s not recoverable without risking injury (and now in another country), so I can’t access it or the SD card. In the flight logs there are however thumbnails and when you click those a larger picture is shown.

Would anyone know the location of these larger pictures within the app, so I can at least have some footage of the last flight it had please?

I’m on a jailbroken iPad and can see the Documents/.mediaLibrary and Documents/.mediaLibrary.cache folders. The tiny thumbnails are there, but the larger photos are not. I’d desperately like to have at least something from my last flight. Does anyone know where they might be, or are they embedded into a .dat file or log file?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

On a side note, I’ve now bought a Mavic Pro 2 so can’t wait to get that going!
2019-1-25
Use props
BudWalker
First Officer
Flight distance : 5966247 ft
  • >>>
United States

The .DAT doesn't contain any photos. However, the .txt log does. Use this converter to extract those photos.

https://phantompilots.com/thread ... .70428/#post-705411
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Ozpolonski, I'm really sorry to know that. I would recommend you send an email to our support team to start up a ticket: support@dji.com Kindly take note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period. Again, our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear for what happened. With regards to your concern If you want to locate the flight logs from the mobile device. Make sure first you haven't uninstalled the App then
For Android device, connect your mobile device to the PC and open the folder, then you can access the flight record in this route: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord
For iOS device, you can connect the mobile device to PC, launch iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO 4 app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.
Only iOS devices have the flight record CSV files, if you need the CSV file, launch iTunes, find the DJI GO 4 app, then Documents, Export Works, ExportFlightRecords. Hope it helps.

2019-1-25
Use props
Ozpolonski
lvl.1
Vietnam

BudWalker Posted at 1-25 05:48
The .DAT doesn't contain any photos. However, the .txt log does. Use this converter to extract those photos.

https://phantompilots.com/threads/tool-win-offline-txt-flightrecord-to-csv-converter.70428/#post-705411

Thanks very much!
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules