HELP. drone will not update
476 7 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dan.payne
New

United Kingdom

when i go to update my drone it says update error device disconnected.please check . ive looked on loads of forums ut none are helping
2019-1-25
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Are you updating thru the app?  Also make sure your card is formatted.
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Dan.payne, I'm sorry to know that. May I know what happened prior to the issue? Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further check. You may refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly update the firmware. Thank for your support.

2019-1-25
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Just to clarify, is this a Phantom 3 Standard? This is where you posted your message, but just asking.
2019-1-25
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you check first what version of the firmware is in the Phantom system ?

2019-1-25
Use props
dan.payne
New

United Kingdom

its my first ever drone so not sure what that is. ive borrowed a family members iphone and it worked but wont work on my android
2019-1-25
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

dan.payne Posted at 1-25 07:57
its my first ever drone so not sure what that is. ive borrowed a family members iphone and it worked but wont work on my android

So, the update was successful on the other device?
2019-1-25
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

dan.payne Posted at 1-25 07:57
its my first ever drone so not sure what that is. ive borrowed a family members iphone and it worked but wont work on my android

So, I understand this is your first drone, but you should be able to tell which one it is by the emblem located on the front of the aircraft. It would help those trying to help you. The standard uses WiFi for connection as the Advanced and the Pro use a usb cable to connect to the RC. I'm guessing it is one of the latter mentioned. You can look in your Go app under the settings, and go to the "about" tab. There is will display the firmware version of the RC, aircraft and app you are using. Of course the phantom needs to be turned on and connected. Use the I-phone to see. Try a different on your android device to see if it makes a difference.
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules