Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Naza N3 not working with EZUHF System
1331 3 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3e07e17f
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone!  I'm trying to setup an EZUHF diversity receiver with the Naza N3 but the DJI Assistant software does not detects or sees the receiver connection. I have double checked and the receiver is properly configured to "PPM Muxed on Channel 1" which is their version of SBUS configuration for their receivers. Both EZUHF TX/RX are loaded with the same/latest firmware version and are properly linked. On the Naza N3 settings "SBUS" is selected for receiver type and the EZUHF receiver  is connected to the "SBUS" port of the Naza N3 and still no luck.
For troubleshooting purposes I tried to use a Futaba R7008SB receiver and the DJI assistant software will only detect the R7008SB receiver connection if I use the "SBUS2" port of the. If I use the SBUS/8 port of the R7008SB Futaba receiver the assistant software will not see the receiver connection.

P.S The Naza M V2 offered "PPM receiver" as one of the options under receiver types; The N3 however only offers (Lightbridge 2, SBUS and Datalink). No PPM receiver option available. I find it very hard to believe that the newer/better version of the Naza controller would not support PPM protocol.

Summarizing!!!!
-DJI Assistant software will not detect the EZUHF receiver no matter what!!
-Futaba receiver only works if using the SBUS2 port. Can anyone you offer any advice?
2019-1-25
Use props
WiSi-Testpilot
lvl.3

Germany

Some time I used a RMILEC High Precision PWM/PPM/SBUS Signal Converter between A3 or N3 and Graupner GR16 with PPM, see picture. Maybe it is interesting for you.
Now I am using Graupner GR 24 with S-Bus or LB2.
Best regards,
Wilhelm
2019-1-25
Use props
JoseG
lvl.1
United States

WiSi-Testpilot Posted at 1-25 08:33
Some time I used a RMILEC High Precision PWM/PPM/SBUS Signal Converter between A3 or N3 and Graupner GR16 with PPM, see picture. Maybe it is interesting for you.
Now I am using Graupner GR 24 with S-Bus or LB2.
Best regards,

I really appreciate your response!! So technically the only way to use the EZUHF receiver with the N3 is by using the signal converter module you mentioned? Otherwise it is not compatible? I remember seen some where that the Naza M V2 had an option to select PPM receiver. I can’t believe they took out that option on the N3 specifically since the N3 was the replacement for the Naza M V2!! So am I correct in assuming that the N3 is simply not compatible with PPM receivers?
2019-1-25
Use props
WiSi-Testpilot
lvl.3

Germany

Yes, only S-Bus and LB2 are possible. But some kind of S-Bus receivers have problems too, see link.

Furthermore you should use firmware V1.7.5.0, see link.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D307%26typeid%3D307

2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules