Phantom 4 Pro + Controller
4792 6 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomZ5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3579 ft
United States

I have the Phantom 4 Pro+.  Thats the one with the built in sceen, and I really like it.  Problem is that you cannot add third party app to it like DroneDeploy.  I guess my only true solution is to buy a new Phantom 4 Pro controller and a tablet.  I assume it will be compatable with my + drone as the only difference is the built in screen.  Right?

2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, we do appreciate your interest in our products. They are just the same aircraft. The Phantom 4 Pro is compatible with two types of controllers, standard and optional. Both can switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands with a maximum controllable range of 4.3mi (7km) (Unobstructed, free of interference, FCC compliant.). Both can focus by half-pressing the shutter release button. The Phantom 4 Pro + has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, with 1000 cd/m2 brightness and built-in DJI GO 4 app. Its remote controller is also equipped with HDMI port, Micro SD slot, microphone, loudspeaker and Wi-Fi connectivity. These are the remote models that are compatible with Phantom 4 pro/plus (GL300F,GL300E). Users can install third-party apps when the Phantom 4 Pro+, Phantom 4 Advanced+, Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is updated to the latest firmware. However, DJI cannot be held responsible for any compatibility issues or other problems that occur as a result. If you experience any problems after installing a third-party app, we recommend uninstalling the app and/or restoring the controller to its original factory settings. If you have other concern, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

1.PNG
2019-1-25
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

In addition to the GL300E and GL300F remote controllers, the GL300C Ver.B is also compatible with the P4P.
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

msinger Posted at 1-25 09:31
In addition to the GL300E and GL300F remote controllers, the GL300C Ver.B is also compatible with the P4P.

Hi Msinger, thanks for the additional information. Yes, that is correct and It can be link with Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced and Phantom 4 Pro. Just need to choose the aircraft type in the APP - RC setting - advanced setting.
2019-1-25
Use props
TomZ5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3579 ft
United States

thanks you
2019-1-27
Use props
Ego^pFe
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-25 09:22
Hi there, we do appreciate your interest in our products. They are just the same aircraft. The Phantom 4 Pro is compatible with two types of controllers, standard and optional. Both can switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands with a maximum controllable range of 4.3mi (7km) (Unobstructed, free of interference, FCC compliant.). Both can focus by half-pressing the shutter release button. The Phantom 4 Pro + has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, with 1000 cd/m2 brightness and built-in DJI GO 4 app. Its remote controller is also equipped with HDMI port, Micro SD slot, microphone, loudspeaker and Wi-Fi connectivity. These are the remote models that are compatible with Phantom 4 pro/plus (GL300F,GL300E). Users can install third-party apps when the Phantom 4 Pro+, Phantom 4 Advanced+, Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is updated to the latest firmware. However, DJI cannot be held responsible for any compatibility issues or other problems that occur as a result. If you experience any problems after installing a third-party app, we recommend uninstalling the app and/or restoring the controller to its original factory settings. If you have other concern, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

Hi,
anche what about V2+ version of P4P  are GL300F and GL300E compatible or the only compatible without the screen   is the GL300L ?
Do I miss the OcuSync or not?
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You're welcome. if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules