Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Future up dates for Mavic 1
706 5 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VisionMPP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047536 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Good day DJI, do you have intentions of supporting the Mavic pro1  and Mavic Platinum Pro with future firmware updates for improvement of these drones?
2019-1-25
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I think that the Mavic Pro is now complete and without any issues, it’s perfect now
So no more updates for the Mavic Pro are going to come out in the future.
That’s my opinion.

Fly safely
Alex
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really admire you for being interested with DJI Product As more advanced products are released, older products reach their End of Life (EOL). But the product is still available on DJI’s official online store, we will continue to provide after-sales services for it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-1-25
Use props
Monkey007
Captain
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Not too sure about future firmware updates, but quite sure we won't be seeing any 'improvement' or new features for the Mavic 1. From what I can see, even the much newer Mavic Air hasn't had any improvement or new feature added for a Long time.
2019-1-25
Use props
Paul_IA
Captain
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

My bet is that we've seen the last of the updates for the MP (bug fixes or improvements). But I'm definitely not investing in a MP2 until they stop falling out of the sky.
2019-1-26
Use props
VisionMPP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047536 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Yea I suspected as much although I think it would be the same for the platinum. I bought my drone like a year ago. I will practice with this until the 3rd generation mavic.
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules