Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Commercial Invoice incomplete?
6440 15 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

So my SC was shipped and arrived in Memphis (FedEx.) . I tracked the shipping DJI gave me and it says "Commercial Invoice is Incomplete" then "Recommeded Action: Shipper or Importer must provide a completed commercial invoice". Sooo DJI? Can you look into this?
2019-1-25
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

you aint the only one from what I've been reading on the forums, hope it sorts itself out for you asap,
2019-1-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

That’s pretty crap, it’s strange I read many problems with delivery to the US, but different courier company looking for completely different things, are the courier companies all operating from the same hymn sheet, it certainly doesn’t look like it.
2019-1-25
Use props
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 92126 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same problem, Contacted Fedex they gave a case # and then it was released the next day from customs (Memphis TN), will be here Monday 1/28 by 10:30 am. It has to do with DJI not providing the size of the Package.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DennisMurry08, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number, the mother waybill was clearance delayed, our logistics team has contacted US FedEx to release the package, it has arrived at local FedEx facility in SACRAMENTO, CA, hope you will receive it soon.
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Funn 1 Posted at 1-26 10:24
I had the same problem, Contacted Fedex they gave a case # and then it was released the next day from customs (Memphis TN), will be here Monday 1/28 by 10:30 am. It has to do with DJI not providing the size of the Package.

Hi Funn 1, sorry for the trouble caused, glad to know the package has been released and hope you will get it soon.
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

raven swe Posted at 1-25 13:08
you aint the only one from what I've been reading on the forums, hope it sorts itself out for you asap,

Hi raven swe, thanks for your concern, we will handle it and do our best to help. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2019-1-27
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-27 19:19
Hi DennisMurry08, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number, the mother waybill was clearance delayed, our logistics team has contacted US FedEx to release the package, it has arrived at local FedEx facility in SACRAMENTO, CA, hope you will receive it soon.

Thanks Mindy..I just checked and FedEx says it’s suppose to be delivered tomorrow...question though, will the White goggles work with the SC?
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DennisMurry08 Posted at 1-27 23:32
Thanks Mindy..I just checked and FedEx says it’s suppose to be delivered tomorrow...question though, will the White goggles work with the SC?

Googles is not compatible with Smart Controller at the moment, we will support it via the future firmware update, please wait patiently. Thank you.
2019-1-28
Use props
RilandWagner
lvl.1

Yeah, I’m having the same issue right now. It’s been stuck in customs for about four days now. It’s been saying the same commercial invoice problem and idk what to do. I’ve talked to support twice and nothing has changed.
2019-9-23
Use props
RilandWagner
lvl.1

RilandWagner Posted at 9-23 13:20
Yeah, I’m having the same issue right now. It’s been stuck in customs for about four days now. It’s been saying the same commercial invoice problem and idk what to do. I’ve talked to support twice and nothing has changed.

Never mind, it shipped the day after I contacted them for the second time and I have it now. Loving the drone.
2019-9-26
Use props
djiuser_kZcsxeVZSHfY
New

United States

Hello DJI - I need help with this as well. I told customer service at DJI and all they did was tell me don’t worry they checked tracking and the item was shipped - but completely ignored the error that said there’s an incomplete commercial invoice. I need DJI to do the same and call fed ex to clear the package.
2020-2-20
Use props
fans6f3b7828
lvl.1

United States

Hi my package needs a commercial invoice do I have to fill it out or what? Or will dji handle it for me? Just wondering
2020-8-2
Use props
djiuser_J4OFfbMuAI6N
New

United States

Hey DJI, Im having the exact same problem... please help
2020-12-6
Use props
djiuser_K0Nf3SovE6HW
New

United States

Same issue