Does Anyone knows how to get hold of www.drone-world.com?
1319 6 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
osiris22
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I'm at my last resort here guys
I've made a purchase on www.drone-world.com and after waiting for a while I've decided to call them, no answer left a voice mail.
Then I used this contact form https://www.drone-world.com/contact-drone-world still nothing
then I emailed sales@drone-world.com, still nothing.

After that, I've tried repeating those steps multiple times every other day and still nothing.

I know they are an authorized reseller of DJI products, but not sure how it's even possible.

So after that, I've started researching and found out that everyone has been having the same issues.

You can see what people are saying here

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/drone-world.com

or on their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/DroneWorldTeam/reviews/

Can someone tell me what should I try next? this is bad business and they shouldn't even be operation right now or taking peoples money if they can't deliver over and over again.
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi osiris22, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you provide us with your order number, phone number and email address when you contacted Drone World? We'll forward to the designated team to investigate the exact status, thanks so much!
2019-1-26
Use props
osiris22
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hi, if you can have some one call me that would be great I've been trying to get hold of them for days.
My order number is:48705
Email:alexanderoleynik2@gmail.com
Phone:412-589-2284
Thank you
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

osiris22 Posted at 1-26 06:03
Hi, if you can have some one call me that would be great I've been trying to get hold of them for days.
My order number is:48705
Email:alexanderoleynik2@gmail.com

Received with thanks! I'll forward to the team to check and will keep you updated the latest progress.
2019-1-26
Use props
osiris22
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-26 18:22
Received with thanks! I'll forward to the team to check and will keep you updated the latest progress.

I've just tried calling them again, now they have a different voice message, saying for order statuses email order-status@drone-world.com which, I did and also CCed sales@drone-world.com and left them a voice mail to call me back.
2019-1-29
Use props
osiris22
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

osiris22 Posted at 1-29 07:27
I've just tried calling them again, now they have a different voice message, saying for order statuses email  which, I did and also CCed  and left them a voice mail to call me back.

Got an email from them, processing a refund, thank you for all of your help
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

osiris22 Posted at 1-29 13:41
Got an email from them, processing a refund, thank you for all of your help

Glad to hear that, please feel free to contact us if you have any further concern.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules