Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystalsky missing waypoints
2516 18 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul_
Captain
United States

What gives with Crystalsky and waypoints?  Was unable to find any updates for Crystalsky, am I not looking in the right place?

Paul
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Paul.  Thank you for the inquiry. We do understand that you wanted to use the waypoint feature on the crystal sky, however, I'm afraid that this feature is currently available on the iOs device. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-1-25
Use props
Fraggboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

Paul, it was only rolled out to iOS only.  No love for CS, or the new SRC..
2019-1-25
Use props
Paul_
Captain
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-25 12:45
Hello and good day Paul.  Thank you for the inquiry. We do understand that you wanted to use the waypoint feature on the crystal sky, however, I'm afraid that this feature is currently available on the iOs device. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Guess my eyes or my brain are just seeing or thinking wrong!!

2019-1-25
Use props
Bobcat90
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2517654 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

Hello and good day Paul.  Thank you for the inquiry. We do understand that you wanted to use the waypoint feature on the crystal sky, however, I'm afraid that this feature is currently available on the iOs device. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Do you mean that there will be an update on the Crystal Sky?  Thanks
2019-1-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s missing on all android, equally dji has decided not to mention when it will arrive on android or if it ever will.
2019-1-25
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 1-25 16:29
It’s missing on all android, equally dji has decided not to mention when it will arrive on android or if it ever will.

The auto answer DJI admin bots here don't know they haven't been told anything by DJI...   it will probably arrive in anything from 2 to 8 weeks..... for both the CS and android.  But don't hold your breath,
2019-1-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sky Donkey Posted at 1-25 16:48
The auto answer DJI admin bots here don't know they haven't been told anything by DJI...   it will probably arrive in anything from 2 to 8 weeks..... for both the CS and android.  But don't hold your breath,

I think you could be right and the mere fact that there is no answers coming from moderators looks like this won’t happen soon.
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bobcat90 Posted at 1-25 16:04
Do you mean that there will be an update on the Crystal Sky?  Thanks

As of the moment we do not have any information with regards to this matter. Once there is an update we will definitely post it on our official website. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you.
2019-1-26
Use props
Paul_
Captain
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 08:09
As of the moment we do not have any information with regards to this matter. Once there is an update we will definitely post it on our official website. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you.

I do believe DJI owes us a better answer than what we have been given.
2019-1-26
Use props
Bandit3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 867346 ft
Australia

When you pay good $$$ for a DJI product, such as the crystal-sky monitor, you would think DJI would stick buy there own products first with the updates before IOS !
2019-2-2
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
First Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 08:09
As of the moment we do not have any information with regards to this matter. Once there is an update we will definitely post it on our official website. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you.

Really? Would you?
2019-2-2
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

DJI priority list for the updates looks like:
1. IOS
2. Regular Android
3. DJI provisioned devices (Crystal Sky, Smart Controller, Goggles...)
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Bryan
First Officer
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-2 11:39
1. IOS
2. Regular Android

I think it is sooner something like this:

1. IOS
2. Regular Android
3. Something else
4. Something else
5. Something else
6. to 12 etc.

13. DJI provisioned devices (Crystal Sky, Smart Controller, Goggles ...)
2019-2-2
Use props
kazcow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 454101 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think we are now heading into Chinese New Year / Spring festival - so updates to CS can be pretty far down the road.
2019-2-3
Use props
djiuser_CpzH5LVBdjio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99767 ft
United States

Hello and good day Paul.  Thank you for the inquiry. We do understand that you wanted to use the waypoint feature on the crystal sky, however, I'm afraid that this feature is currently available on the iOs device. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Your patience is highly appreciated.

DJI... when will the way point feature be updated to my dang $1000 crystal sky. Im regretting investing in DJI at times. It works on my OLD samsung note 8!!
2019-2-3
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-2 13:01
I think it is sooner something like this:  

Sad, but probably true...
2019-2-3
Use props
SectorDrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thats why I told my friends NOT to buy the CS or the smartcontroller...!!!
2019-2-4
Use props
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Personally I don´t care for waypoints
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now