685 4 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneBees
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6698159 ft
  • >>>
Canada

My P4P gimbal makes a loud noise and vibrates when the drone rolls right.Sometimes when filming it will stop functioning and tilt violently, but only when rolling right.
I have tried downgrading and upgrading firmware
I have tried calibrating the gimbal many times
I have tightened the screws.

Please see video.

2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. we're very sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience that you had with your Phantom 4 Pro. Since you already done with all the possible troubleshooting steps, I'm afraid that you may consider sending it to our repair service. Our repair team will evaluate the drone and will provide you with excellent service. You may contact our support at www.dji.com/support for further help. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-25
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

My P4P V2 is doing the same thing. I tried all of the calibrations and trouble shooting. The sound is coming from inside the bird. The last video I shot has the "jello effect".
2019-1-25
Use props
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

1Eagle Posted at 1-25 15:54
My P4P V2 is doing the same thing. I tried all of the calibrations and trouble shooting. The sound is coming from inside the bird. The last video I shot has the "jello effect".

My first P4P V2 did the same after a Compass calibration. Gimbal made a loud noise and started getting jello in the video. Exchanged it for another and so far no problems.
2019-1-27
Use props
DroneBees
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6698159 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm having it fixed. The repair shop quoted about $100 for parts. I'm still not sure why it happened. I have always used the camera support when in transport. I haven never crashed. It hasn't even really suffered a hard landing.
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules