2322 2 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sIysXuaSYaBO
New
Flight distance : 42516 ft

United States

Ciao a tutti,
ho da poco il P3s e ho problemi con la perdita del segnale in campo aperto. Non capisco come mai a una distanza di 40/50 metri perde il segnale e torna al punto di origine.
Ho provato di tutto ma non capisco se é un problemna di radiocomando o ricevitore sul drone.
grazie
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there,  I'd like to express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. May I know if you are receiving an error message on the app aside from the signal loss? If yes, please provide a screenshot for further check. Kindly try to use it on a different open field with no interference. You may also refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly position your antennas. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

2019-1-26
Use props
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-26 06:51
Hi there,  I'd like to express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. May I know if you are receiving an error message on the app aside from the signal loss? If yes, please provide a screenshot for further check. Kindly try to use it on a different open field with no interference. You may also refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly position your antennas. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

CAn i ask you something ?
i was flying in open field...and i lost signal with camera with my phone...im talkign about 10-20 meters...how could this is possible ?
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules