Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji care refresh help
725 4 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans775f4789
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2623586 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I recently crashed my mavic 2 pro, I can found the body, but the camera is lost. I go to DJI flagship store in Hong Kong and they said DJI care refresh cannot be used because the gimbal part is lost. I am furious, why do I buy DJI care then, in case of crash, most of the time the flimsy gimbal would be torn off and difficult to be found. If DJI care not cover this kind of situation, it is really not reasonable
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I understand your situation and very sorry for the inconvenience. Could you send the aircraft SN, agreement number of refresh and damage pictures to support@dji.com, then tell us your ticket number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.
2019-1-25
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
First Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thats not good... I hope this gets resolved, because its not like you took the gimbal off as a keepsake, so the fact they want the gimbal seems very peculiar.
2019-1-26
Use props
fans775f4789
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2623586 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Susan Posted at 1-25 23:17
Hi there, I understand your situation and very sorry for the inconvenience. Could you send the aircraft SN, agreement number of refresh and damage pictures to , then tell us your ticket number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.

Fortunately I am able to find the camera and gimbal after hours of search at crash site. I am successful in using DJI care to have a new aircraft. However, it still hurt me to know that DJI care cannot be used if part of the camera or drone are missing. Missing parts after crash is common. The usefulness of DJI care is much decreased by this unreasonable restriction
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans775f4789 Posted at 1-26 19:43
Fortunately I am able to find the camera and gimbal after hours of search at crash site. I am successful in using DJI care to have a new aircraft. However, it still hurt me to know that DJI care cannot be used if part of the camera or drone are missing. Missing parts after crash is common. The usefulness of DJI care is much decreased by this unreasonable restriction

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Your suggestion will be forwarded to the designated team for further review, hope they will consider it in the future. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules