Account distance
1200 12 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Has anybody figured out the problem with the flight distance on our accounts? Mine hasn't updated in about 6 months. I've searched the forum and tried all the variations of solutions including resyncing my flight logs, logging in and out, etc. and it hasn't made any difference.
2019-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Have you changed your email at any time, if your flights are synced you will see white cloud in the corner, resyncing wont help you, has your opening page of where your flights are stored been updated ? And would you by any chance have set your flights to delete after a certain period, I also had to delete app one time didn’t sync my flights and lost all my flight detail.
2019-1-26
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-26 08:09
Have you changed your email at any time, if your flights are synced you will see white cloud in the corner, resyncing wont help you, has your opening page of where your flights are stored been updated ? And would you by any chance have set your flights to delete after a certain period, I also had to delete app one time didn’t sync my flights and lost all my flight detail.

No I'm afraid none of that applies. Have the same email for a decade, app says everything is synced, no setting for deleting flights. It just stopped updating months ago and I've actually got almost twice the distance shown on my account. I haven't seen that anybody else has found a fix for this other than to report it to the DJI admin and then it appears to get fixed after that. So I assume this is a bug in their site and not something me and others are doing wrong.

2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience. Would it be possible if you could provide us through personal message your account on forum and DJI GO 4 app that you've been using? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-27
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
United States

PM has been sent
2019-1-27
Use props
Gazmg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Mine doesn't neither ?
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for providing the information. We will coordinate this query with our team for further help. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gazmg Posted at 1-27 10:39
Mine doesn't neither ?

Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience. Please sync your flight records using the DJI go 4 app then try to log-out and log back in your account to see if there will be changes on your profile. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of your flight records on the DJI GO 4 app? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2019-2-1
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-1 16:55
Hi, sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of your flight records on the DJI GO 4 app? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.

My forum distance is now equal to my DJI GO 4 distance (a jump of about 100K meters). Pass my thanks on to whoever fixed the issue.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Paul_IA Posted at 2-1 17:38
My forum distance is now equal to my DJI GO 4 distance (a jump of about 100K meters). Pass my thanks on to whoever fixed the issue.

Hi, thanks for the update. Glad that the concern has been fixed on your end. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-4
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Why would anyone care to share flight distance with China is beyond me...
2019-2-4
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

I use a different account here, I don't see a need to share
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules