Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not connecting after crash
646 1 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xenon5150
New
Brazil

Today I crashed my DJI Spark against a building after it went crazy out of control The drone fell and I was able to retrieve the drone and the battery. 2 propellers were destroyed and 1 motor was damaged with the pin bent out of shape. There was also some damage to the body of the drone (left side) but most of it looked OK. Battery was working fine and it would power on and off normally. So the main issue I am having is that it won't connect to RC or app on the phone. When I try to connect it won't scan the QR code and it won't show up on the Wi-fi. I tried already holding the battery button and the RC's pause+Fn+top-right button and got nothing. I was hoping the only repair it reuires is the motor but apparently it took some internal damage that is affecting connection? Any ideas/suggestions, please?
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day xenon5150. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since this issue happened please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules