Dji care refresh express uk
3026 20 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andym123
lvl.2
Flight distance : 781047 ft
United Kingdom

Hello, I’ve had my m2 zoom 2 weeks but had a “mishap” early on, my m2 still flies ok and I’m getting images from my camera but no gimbal movement. Anyone else had this issue? I’ve tried resetting all settings but no success. I’m kinda suspecting I’ll have to send it in to dji but I did decide to take out the care refresh before activating my m2 for 1st time. My question is, should I go for the express option and what is the average turn around time for uk? Thanks in advance for any advice / opinions.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Andym123, our apologies for the inconvenience.  After submitting a request by using the Online Repair Request, you can replace your product under DJI Care Refresh Express. After accepting your request and receiving your original product, we will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible. Note that responsibility determination and data analysis will not be conducted under DJI Care Refresh Express. For the gimbal issue, may I know if you are receiving an error message on the APP? Thanks for your support.
2019-1-26
Use props
Andym123
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi, no need to apologise it was my error I think, pressed return to home in low light conditions and had a minor impact. There are no warning messages at all though, just no gimbal movement. Even when powering up the m2 there is no movement.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andym123 Posted at 1-26 14:38
Hi, no need to apologise it was my error I think, pressed return to home in low light conditions and had a minor impact. There are no warning messages at all though, just no gimbal movement. Even when powering up the m2 there is no movement.

I understand, please try to flash the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 and then calibrate the gimbal. You can download DJI Assistant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. Kindly calibrate the gimbal using the APP. Launch DJI Go 4 app- Main controller settings- Gimbal settings-Gimbal auto calibration. Please let me know if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.

2019-1-26
Use props
Andym123
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-26 14:52
I understand, please try to flash the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 and then calibrate the gimbal. You can download DJI Assistant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. Kindly calibrate the gimbal using the APP. Launch DJI Go 4 app- Main controller settings- Gimbal settings-Gimbal auto calibration. Please let me know if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

Thank you very much for the helpful info I will try this and update with the outcome before I go any further with the repair request.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andym123 Posted at 1-26 15:37
Thank you very much for the helpful info I will try this and update with the outcome before I go any further with the repair request.

You're welcome. Please keep us posted.
2019-1-26
Use props
Andym123
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-26 15:46
You're welcome. Please keep us posted.

Hi dji paladin, so I have went through all the procedures you asked me to try, I’m on latest firmware and tried to do the gimbal auto calibrate. When doing the gimbal auto calibrate it stays stuck on 10 % and still no gimbal movement. Do u have any other thoughts on things to try ?
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andym123 Posted at 1-27 14:09
Hi dji paladin, so I have went through all the procedures you asked me to try, I’m on latest firmware and tried to do the gimbal auto calibrate. When doing the gimbal auto calibrate it stays stuck on 10 % and still no gimbal movement. Do u have any other thoughts on things to try ?

Hello Andym123, sorry to know that. Unfortunately, the best thing that we can do is you create an online repair request to start up a ticket: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and if you need further assistance with your case, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-27
Use props
Andym123
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 14:27
Hello Andym123, sorry to know that. Unfortunately, the best thing that we can do is you create an online repair request to start up a ticket: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and if you need further assistance with your case, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.

No problem I really appreciate your advice and support on the issues I am experiencing thank you for that. I will set up the repair request ASAP. Do u think I’d be better going for the express option?
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andym123 Posted at 1-27 14:37
No problem I really appreciate your advice and support on the issues I am experiencing thank you for that. I will set up the repair request ASAP. Do u think I’d be better going for the express option?

You're welcome. yes, it will be more convenient and faster in terms of the process for you to be able to fly your drone again.
2019-1-27
Use props
Andym123
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 14:42
You're welcome. yes, it will be more convenient and faster in terms of the process for you to be able to fly your drone again.

Ok that is the route I will go down then. May I ask if you know what type of condition the replacement drones are generally in, I ask as my drone although has faulty gimbal is in virtually unmarked condition being only a few weeks old, I’m a little worried that if I get a sent a refurbished unit that it will be marked / scratched and showing signs of previous use.
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andym123 Posted at 1-27 14:53
Ok that is the route I will go down then. May I ask if you know what type of condition the replacement drones are generally in, I ask as my drone although has faulty gimbal is in virtually unmarked condition being only a few weeks old, I’m a little worried that if I get a sent a refurbished unit that it will be marked / scratched and showing signs of previous use.

Thanks for your prompt reply. Each time you request a replacement using DJI Care Refresh, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Please provide me your serial number via PM for me to check the warranty status of the drone, thanks.
2019-1-27
Use props
Andym123
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 14:59
Thanks for your prompt response. Each time you request a replacement using DJI Care Refresh, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Please provide me your serial number via PM for me to check the warranty status of the drone, thanks.

Ok is there any way I can request to have a new unit or is it just what is available? I have started filling out the form so hopefully I’ll have my Mavic 2 fully working again soon.
2019-1-27
Use props
Andym123
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 14:59
Thanks for your prompt response. Each time you request a replacement using DJI Care Refresh, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Please provide me your serial number via PM for me to check the warranty status of the drone, thanks.

Ok is there any way I can request to have a new unit or is it just what is available? I have started filling out the form so hopefully I’ll have my Mavic 2 fully working again soon.
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andym123 Posted at 1-27 15:06

As of the moment, I'm not able to provide you what will be the replacement drone that you will be receiving. Don't worry, we have made it clear in the DJI Care Refresh purchasing page, each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to a new unit in performance and reliability. As soon as you received the replacement, we can check the serial number for us to check and verify the status of the drone. Please take note that,
DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use.
2019-1-27
Use props
Andym123
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 15:18
As of the moment, I'm not able to provide you what will be the replacement drone that you will be receiving. Don't worry, we have made it clear in the DJI Care Refresh purchasing page, each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to a new unit in performance and reliability. As soon as you received the replacement, we can check the serial number for us to check and verify the status of the drone. Please take note that, DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use.

Thank you so much for your time and apologies for all the questions. I will update further  once I have the case number. Thanks
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andym123 Posted at 1-27 15:29
Thank you so much for your time and apologies for all the questions. I will update further  once I have the case number. Thanks

No worries. Please keep us posted, we're here to help.
2019-1-27
Use props
Andym123
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 15:39
No worries. Please keep us posted, we're here to help.

Hello dji paladin, so I eventually got the m2 sent off and I am expecting the replacement unit to arrive tomorrow. Mega fast service which I’m very impressed with :-). I am left with two questions if you could help me when you get the chance. First one is does the care refresh automatically update to the new serial number or do I have to enter in the new series somewhere to confirm the change ? Second question is is there a way to confirm if I’ve had a new drone sent as the replacement or a refurbished unit ? Tbh I’ll just be happy to have a working drone again but I’m still curious about it. Any help with these questions would be appreciated thanks.
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andym123 Posted at 2-7 09:12
Hello dji paladin, so I eventually got the m2 sent off and I am expecting the replacement unit to arrive tomorrow. Mega fast service which I’m very impressed with :-). I am left with two questions if you could help me when you get the chance. First one is does the care refresh automatically update to the new serial number or do I have to enter in the new series somewhere to confirm the change ? Second question is is there a way to confirm if I’ve had a new drone sent as the replacement or a refurbished unit ? Tbh I’ll just be happy to have a working drone again but I’m still curious about it. Any help with these questions would be appreciated thanks.

Hi Andym123, sorry for the late response. I already transferred your DJI Care Refresh service to the new serial number. I sent you the details of your product via PM. You can check the remaining balance using this link: (https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage). As for your second question, the drone is not refurbished and it will be new or equivalent to a new unit. If you need further assistance, please let me know. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-8
Use props
Andym123
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-8 14:42
Hi Andym123, sorry for the late response. I already transferred your DJI Care Refresh service to the new serial number. I sent you the details of your product via PM. You can check the remaining balance using this link: (https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage). As for your second question, the drone is not refurbished and it will be new or equivalent to a new unit. If you need further assistance, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

That’s perfect, yes that is the serial number, thank you for all your help and assistance. Big thumbs up on customer service !
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andym123 Posted at 2-9 11:58
That’s perfect, yes that is the serial number, thank you for all your help and assistance. Big thumbs up on customer service !

No worries at all. It has been my pleasure to help you. If you have other concern, please let me know. I'm here to help you. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules