1363 13 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

So which would you recommend in 2019?  My first thought is the Mavic Air (gets the job done).  Though would recommend the SPARK to those who may have never flown a DJI project before.  To expensive a lesson to learn crashing one of the more expensive lines of DJI drones.

For YouTube Videos and general all purpose drone flying you can't go wrong with the Mavic Air.  If your a true drone professional working with clients.  We'll, that's a different story.  

Single SelectVote, Total 14 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

0.00% (0)
21.43% (3)
28.57% (4)
42.86% (6)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
7.14% (1)
0.00% (0)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-1-26
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

My Vote goes to the Mavic Air.

2019-1-26
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i would agree mavic air if 1 of two things happen.   

1. dji give it some loving and updates it and fixes it, gives it the attention it needs and deserves new props, bug fixes, optimizations...and all that..

OR

2. reduce the price to $500. because it $800 its a bit close to Mavic 2 series and given dji seemingly been ignoring mavic air..seems more worth it at the price delta to just go mavic 2 series and get better support.   

that being said,,,

i think in the US market at-least and at current status as of jan 26th 10:16pm  its a tough decision between the mavic 2 zoom and mavic 2 pro..
2019-1-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Based on owning all of the drones you have listed I would choose the Mavic 2 Pro.
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and Good day RGMGFitness. Thank you for reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-27
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

My inspire is a beast, exceptional in every respect but my go to drone 99.9% of the time is my mavic pro. Easily transportable quick to launch and very confident with its capabilities. So for me the Mavic Pro.
2019-1-27
Use props
Flyingcougar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 654528 ft
United States

I went with the Mavic 2 Zoom because it's what I chose for the first one, either Zoom or Pro would be hard to beat. I'm amazed at it's capabilities and stability every time i fly it. If the price is a hardship, then I agree the Air maybe the way to go.
2019-1-27
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

As a beginner - it very much depends on what you have in mind for use. The latest Mavic 2 Pros are the most evolved - but I'd say if you are only needing nearby following footage in a relatively open space then a Spark might be a good '1st' drone. With some experience you can always upgrade at a later date. I'm still very happy with my Mavic Pro Platinum (not on your list!).
2019-1-27
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

Anything under 250 grams so it does not get regulated out of the air with all the new kneejerk rules that goverments world wide are introducing in 2019
2019-1-27
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

So far it looks like we have a lot of 'Mavic 2 Zoom' fans.  Interesting....
2019-1-28
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

I'll stick with my Mavic PPro
2019-1-29
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this survey.  
2019-3-18
Use props
Northernnvdrone
New
United States

A CW Posted at 1-27 00:22
Based on owning all of the drones you have listed I would choose the Mavic 2 Pro.

I was wondering ( since you own all of the drones DJI has) would you recommend buying different drones? I have pro 2 but the camera doesn’t zoom. Should I get the zoom for different styles of photography? ( just looking for an opinion)
2019-3-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Northernnvdrone Posted at 3-18 10:46
I was wondering ( since you own all of the drones DJI has) would you recommend buying different drones? I have pro 2 but the camera doesn’t zoom. Should I get the zoom for different styles of photography? ( just looking for an opinion)

Based on my returning the Mavic 2 Zoom for a full refund within 3 days of buying it I would say no lol X2 zoom on a 1/2.3" sensor wasn't for me - especially as I already have the 2 pro. I would rather get a Smart Controller than a Mavic 2 Zoom if I were you.
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules