Old Phantom 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigbobno11
lvl.1

United States

I recently got a Phantom 2  it was crashed not working It was a DSLR P2 with a Black perel monitor Dslr pro T8FGS controler H3-3D Gimbal with GoPro Hero 4 Blk.  and top of the line hard case And man did i have my work cut out for me as I had flown RC Planes And toy quads  But this was a huge learning curve . So I hunted down a few broken gimbals built 1 got it up and flying  fine But I had run Into a problem with flashing Yellow light indacating  NO TX well I had green on reciver and gimbal control  But no TX Well here is what I found is the Futaba  Wants 7.6 or better volts  It might act like it ok but the Naza knows the TX streinth If it not there NOPE NO GO !!! Just FYI  for those of us running old stuff   I now Own Parts OF Phantom 3 advanced  and Phantom 4  looking for all the parts i can Find to buid one as I don't have money for Toys  like these But I build them as I get Parts so if anyone has crashed ones or parts I would gladly Take them And Yes I did rejoin AMA and Yes I got My FAA LIC.  so Hello to all out here I am the NEW OLD GUY lol  too much fun for me the battle of finding and fixing trips my trigger  I have never bought nothing new It how I Got into Computers built cars trucks houses learned Plumbing Electrical I into so much I make poeple i knows head spin

2019-1-26
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Re Flashing yellow lights - just so you know - you need to be specific.  Rapidly flashing yellow lights means you have lost the control signal.  Slowly flashing yellow lights means you are in ATTI mode - either your S1 switch is not in the first position or you have lost your GPS satellites.  

Good luck
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day bigbobno11. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Phantom 2 that you have purchased. The best way to help you with this issue is for you to send an email at support@dji.com. Thank you.
2019-1-27
Use props
bigbobno11
lvl.1

United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-27 04:20
Re Flashing yellow lights - just so you know - you need to be specific.  Rapidly flashing yellow lights means you have lost the control signal.  Slowly flashing yellow lights means you are in ATTI mode - either your S1 switch is not in the first position or you have lost your GPS satellites.  

Good luck

YES thanks for that  new to this Just picked up the Phantom 2 vision  was crashed gimbals destroyed but ill stick a gopro on  it fly s ok   traded a old chop saw for it   now its on Craigslist could not sell the chop saw up here but I know i can sell the Drone    Ill try to be more specific   
2019-1-27
Use props
bigbobno11
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 06:52
Hello and good day bigbobno11. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Phantom 2 that you have purchased. The best way to help you with this issue is for you to send an email at . Thank you.

no problems just playing with OLD junk and Learning about all kinds of things but I have discovered a few thing I do not like About DJI  1st is no support for early stuff that you call to old and the other is drastic changes from one to the next parts software thank god for Ebay  I think I might open a repair shop nobody in my neck of the woods dose it  and  a lot of these guys really got no clue  what the hell they are doing   and the yellow light thing was my controller had 7.5 volt  and the naza  saw it just was not enough  and it prevented it from starting smart little sucker  good thing too if it had started it might of  went dead in the middle of flight and crashed or flew god knows ware  but i figured it out  . I now have 4  2 p2s 1 p3 and 1 p4  3and 4 are only parts right now  but ill get flying before ya know it   I like a new P4  but for that kind of money I can buy a good used truck LOL   
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules