keep AC in suitcase or hand bag on travelling ?
945 10 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amjad1983
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310489 ft
United Arab Emirates

Which is better regarding AC during travelling to keep inside suitcase or handbag in the plane ?
*Batteries for sure should be in handbag on board but my question regarding AC and accessories
2019-1-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Everything should be in carry-on bag. I wouldn't trust my bird being thrown around and broken by accident.

each one of my bird have their own carrying case.
2019-1-27
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

AC in the handbag for me too. It would be a shame if it was damaged in transit.
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Amjad19283, thanks for reaching out. For me, it is advisable to take the drone as part of your carry luggage.  it will be more safe on board. Also, I would suggest you contact directly  the local authority and the airlines customer service to know all the rules and regulations on this matter. Furthermore, you can search the drone regulations of the countries that you are going to, please click the link for further info: http://www.dji.com/flysafe If you have other concern, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-27
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

Woe Posted at 1-27 04:52
Everything should be in carry-on bag. I wouldn't trust my bird being thrown around and broken by accident.

each one of my bird have their own carrying case.

I sure as heck would keep it with me for sure!  good advice Woe
2019-1-27
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Keep it with you on the plane. Just don't take it out during the flight and buzz around inside the cabin. You might cause someone to spill their coffee, spilling coffee is (or at least should be) a cardinal sin.
2019-1-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 1-27 07:45
Keep it with you on the plane. Just don't take it out during the flight and buzz around inside the cabin. You might cause someone to spill their coffee, spilling coffee is (or at least should be) a cardinal sin.

Buzz around In the cabin
2019-1-27
Use props
MBrown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 619790 ft
United States

I wonder if you could fly your drone  in the cabin while the aircraft was at max  speed and altitude and be able to record your drone speed and altutude as the same as the aircraft.   Someone should try this.
2019-1-27
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Totally carry on bag
2019-1-27
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

MBrown Posted at 1-27 09:16
I wonder if you could fly your drone  in the cabin while the aircraft was at max  speed and altitude and be able to record your drone speed and altutude as the same as the aircraft.   Someone should try this.

In theory, but GPS inside a passenger plane is unlikely - so nothing to recored relative speed with.
2019-1-27
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310489 ft
United Arab Emirates

Thanks all for precious advise
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules