Main Controller Data Error (Barometer Data Error) Poll
2836 6 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spark in the Park
lvl.3
Flight distance : 725961 ft
Australia

Hi just wanted to start a thread on this topic, as it seems when flying in hottish conditions the battery heat triggers a main controller data error (barometer data error) am requesting a bug fix for this as it is due to the internal heat interfering with the barometers atmospheric readings causing a data mismatch. A simple firmware update to eliminate this error popping up and making the drone tail light go solid red would be nice or maybe even just add a routine in the firmware so that when the temp climbs it changes the sensor sensitivity so that this error doesn't occur, even just an over ride would be nice so we dont have to fly with a red tail light in the outback If you too have experienced this error than put your complaint here in hopes dji will remedy this once they see how many are affected
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Spark in the Park. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. Rest assured that I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-27
Use props
Spark in the Park
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 06:38
Hello and good day Spark in the Park. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. Rest assured that I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development. Thank you for your support.

Thankyou big heaps Dji Stephen it would be much appreciated we all love the mavic air and it has so much potential just hope that the development team work their magic and smooth out all the little bugs like this one as its a marvelous piece of technology its a pity the software lets it down a bit !
2019-1-27
Use props
Spark in the Park
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 06:38
Would also love to see some more efficient props and possibly a 4s battery upgrade option as the 3s ones dip pretty low under a full load dropping the flight time quite a bit, also the more efficient props would help eliminate this issue as the motors max out and rev too much causing excess drain. Another issue I would love to see amended is the possibility of tweaking the auto exposure mode of the air and possibly the addition of a night and a sunset/sunrise mode as we all love capturing those sunsets and sunrises, they make for some very brilliant pictures and videos ! Thankyou once again Dji Stephen
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Spark in the Park Posted at 1-27 18:34
Thankyou big heaps Dji Stephen it would be much appreciated  we all love the mavic air and it has so much potential just hope that the development team work their magic and smooth out all the little bugs like this one as its a marvelous piece of technology its a pity the software lets it down a bit !

You are very much welcome Spark in the Park. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-1-28
Use props
Spark in the Park
lvl.3
Australia

38 degrees here today and main controller data error popped up again just before i landed
2019-1-30
Use props
AKolev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235705 ft
Bulgaria

Pretty dead thread but happened to me as well today. Hot weather and suddenly i received the error. Landed, restarted, waited a min or two and it was gone.
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules