Phantom 4 camera transfer
1146 8 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ecuaman
lvl.2

Ecuador

Hi, updated to latest firmware in all units, updated dji 4 go in the Galaxy tab to. Now the screen doesnt show the camera view? The camera works but just doesn't transfer the picture to the Galaxy tab, or the galaxy tab with dji 4 go doesn't recieve the signals. But when filming and taking snapshots the film and photos are stored at the memory card?
Everything works perfect... just doesn't see the cameraview on the screen.
Someone have an idea?
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Ecuaman. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue still persist? Please keep us posted on the said situation for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-1-27
Use props
Ecuaman
lvl.2

Ecuador

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 09:11
Hello and good day Ecuaman. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue still persist? Please keep us posted on the said situation for us to help you further. Thank you.

Whell it worked on this Samsung Galaxy tab before upgrading, but shall see if I can get another mobile device to install on...
2019-1-27
Use props
Ecuaman
lvl.2

Ecuador

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 09:11
Hello and good day Ecuaman. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue still persist? Please keep us posted on the said situation for us to help you further. Thank you.

Hi... Yes. Works. Installed on a Samsung galaxy mobile devise, and it works???
Shall I remove it from the Tab and reinstall?
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Ecuaman Posted at 1-27 09:23
Whell it worked on this Samsung Galaxy tab before upgrading, but shall see if I can get another mobile device to install on...

Thank you for the quick reply Ecuaman. For additional reference let me post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you.

2019-1-27
Use props
Ecuaman
lvl.2

Ecuador

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 09:40
Thank you for the quick reply Ecuaman. For additional reference let me post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

Ok... I tested that Samsung Galaxy Tab A with the drone before buying it and it worked perfect??
And now not. I reinstalled the software on the tab but still same problem.
Sincerely Thomas
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you Thomas for the given this information regarding the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab A ). Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Tab A will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guarantee the stability of the DJI Go 4 application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list to avoid any problem. Thank you.
2019-1-27
Use props
Prodcormoran
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205571 ft
Mexico

I have the same Issue, no image transmission, the ac is stuck with green-yellow-red lights and it cannot connect to assistant 2. I have the phantom 4pro and using Mac and iPad mini
2019-1-28
Use props
Ecuaman
lvl.2

I bought a new gimble... $350 on Amazon. Now it works, but maybe could be repaired at service station for free... but was not possible for me here in Ecuador
2019-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules