Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Story Mode
1639 16 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManchesterOP
Second Officer
United Kingdom

If your still missing story mode, Look on the Home page and click on the Plus symbol, when that opens you'll have

My Story

My Story

I believe this is the story mode people have been missing

I'm on the iOS app version 1.0.2

2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing this information with us. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2019-1-27
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.4
United States

Ummmm........that is just a simple editor on my android.That is not Story Mode.
2019-1-27
Use props
txtechnonerd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175075 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately that's not the "mode" that folks are looking for. The mode they are looking for actually provides an entirely new shooting mode that "guides" the user to shoot certain sequences of clips before putting them together in the theme selected.
2019-1-27
Use props
Spazz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 86588 ft
United States

pretty cool...   easy to use and basic add-ons
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Captain
United Kingdom

Spazz Posted at 1-27 09:43
pretty cool...   easy to use and basic add-ons

It’s been there from day one, it’s NOT the forgotten feature
2019-1-27
Use props
steve1975i
Second Officer
Flight distance : 161847 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That is my story not story mode
2019-1-27
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Worry not... I got "stung" by proclaiming the same discovery! The forum-ers are less brutal to you, fortunately.  ;-)
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for raising this information with us today. As of the moment the stoty mode for the DJI Osmo Pocket is not yet available and we do not have the exact date when will the story mode on the DJI Mimo will be released. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please visit our website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-1-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

My guess is most will be disappointed with story mode when it comes out and will learn and appreciate how valuable My Story is, we shall see.
2019-1-27
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Ah, I wondered why I couldn't find Story Mode, and DJI Stephen's advice above clarifies that it just isn't there (yet). But why do DJI publish tutorials for a feature which isn't available? Am I the only one who feels this is misleading conduct?
2019-1-27
Use props
mavicfun
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 11:26
Hello and good day. Thank you for raising this information with us today. As of the moment the stoty mode for the DJI Osmo Pocket is not yet available and we do not have the exact date when will the story mode on the DJI Mimo will be released. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please visit our website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your patience and support.

Weak official response
2019-1-28
Use props
mavicfun
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-27 11:31
My guess is most will be disappointed with story mode when it comes out and will learn and appreciate how valuable My Story is, we shall see.
Isn’t this just like an imovie template or something? Not that impressive.
2019-1-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

mavicfun Posted at 1-28 13:07
Isn’t this just like an imovie template or something? Not that impressive.

I have only seen short excerpts of it and it kinda looks like more trouble than it’s worth, but I suppose we’ll all get a bit of fun out of it, human nature tells us we will always want what we haven’t got.

It’s designed to create short movies suitable for social media,
2019-1-28
Use props
mavicfun
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-28 13:18
I have only seen short excerpts of it and it kinda looks like more trouble than it’s worth, but I suppose we’ll all get a bit of fun out of it, human nature tells us we will always want what we haven’t got.

It’s designed to create short movies suitable for social media,

meh
I thought it was something more elaborate
2019-1-30
Use props
DroneyMcDroneface
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11283 ft
United States

Ok now that we have TRUE story mode.....is there any way to remove the DJI overlays on intro and exit. Deal killer for me. I dont want to advertise for DJI for free.
2019-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

mavicfun Posted at 1-30 13:34
meh
I thought it was something more elaborate

I think my story is something more elaborate than story mode, but like everything dji do they will keep improving, when editor came out it was very basic and I have found it quite useful .
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules