Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hi all , Flight simulator question
669 4 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GroTToFlyeR
Captain
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

With a lot of rain and wanting to fly , I been using the simulator. A while back , I kind of made an all plastic fan pad , basically a laptop cooler, to keep temp down while ac is running and sitting still.  My question is, I’ve seen in the forum, it is bad to have craft running but not flying that things can over heat? So is there a difference of sitting with all powered on and ready to fly , vs using the simulator? Just curious. But laptop cooler i re engineer a bit does work great. I even use it when I update .

Thanks for reading everyone and love to hear your input

Kind regards and happy safe flying
2019-1-27
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Captain
United States

2019-1-27
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Yesterday I tried in the simulator, I went up 500 meters with my Mavic Pro, then I switched off the motors and I switched them on when I was 20 meters from the ground! Lol, it worked!
I wanted to test it after seeing a video on YouTube of one guy doing the same after going 5 km up and it worked for him also!

Fly safely
Alex
2019-1-27
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Captain
United States

Alex B. Posted at 1-27 14:06
Yesterday I tried in the simulator, I went up 500 meters with my Mavic Pro, then I switched off the motors and I switched them on when I was 20 meters from the ground! Lol, it worked!
I wanted to test it after seeing a video on YouTube of one guy doing the same after going 5 km up and it worked for him also!

Pretty Cool . I will def check out vid
Thanks for the info
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules