How can I Download and Install DJI Go 4 app for my Windows Computer?
33340 11 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Petewayne
New

Sri Lanka

Please help me, How to download DJI Go 4 app for my windows computer. Some people told me, iTools can Download it. but I don't know. I have Mavic Pro drone and I can't edit video with my iPhone. I used iPhone 6s plus 64 GB. my phone haven't extra memory, I need the DJI Go 4 app for my windows computer.
2019-1-27
Use props
Noibla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76086 ft
United States

Hi Pete, I'm looking for the same solution. Would be great to use my Surface Go to run the DJI software to control the Mavic Air
2019-1-27
Use props
Noibla
lvl.4
United States

Hi Pete, I'm looking for the same solution. Would be great to use my Surface Go to run the DJI software to control the Mavic Air, or other drones.
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Petewayne, DJI Go (4) APP can only be downloaded to iOS and Android system, it cannot be installed in the computer. May I verify what happened when editing the video in the APP? If the footage cannot be edited, please export the video to your computer and then edit with the third party edit software.
2019-1-27
Use props
Noibla
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-27 19:46
Hi Petewayne, DJI Go (4) APP can only be downloaded to iOS and Android system, it cannot be installed in the computer. May I verify what happened when editing the video in the APP? If the footage cannot be edited, please export the video to your computer and then edit with the third party edit software.

I think that the message is clear: Build DJI Go for Windows 10 much more users can then use the product.
2019-2-6
Use props
Airheadbit
lvl.3
United States

Noibla Posted at 2-6 11:43
I think that the message is clear: Build DJI Go for Windows 10 much more users can then use the product.

DJI Please Don't, the DJI Assistant 2 and DJI Assistant 2 for MAVIC are made with Open Source Tools and appear to be a port of the software for Apple products.
Hire some programmers that understand programming Windows 10 computers, there are a few around, then purchase some real programming software like Visual Studio 2019.  
2019-6-14
Use props
Ruud Scheidel
New
Netherlands

An app to manage DJI Mavic Pro 2 by a Windows Surface Tablet (Windows 10) would be highly appreciated.
2019-11-24
Use props
MR.FPV
New
Flight distance : 148 ft

United States

I also would,Ike to be able to use my windows 10 laptop/tablet with the go 4 app for my spark. Its been awhile so its probably not going to happen but it would be nice.
2019-12-5
Use props
Tooter Turtle
lvl.4
United States

Ruud Scheidel Posted at 2019-11-24 11:24
An app to manage DJI Mavic Pro 2 by a Windows Surface Tablet (Windows 10) would be highly appreciated.

Would be nice
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MR.FPV Posted at 2019-12-5 20:42
I also would,Ike to be able to use my windows 10 laptop/tablet with the go 4 app for my spark. Its been awhile so its probably not going to happen but it would be nice.

DJI Go 4 only supports iOS and Android mobile device, it still doesn't support Window system and we do not have this plan, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-3-2
Use props
djiuser_JwNRYEpw8yJS
New

United States

you could also install bluestacks and run it that way on your windows computer. lots of android emulators to pick from.
2020-4-9
Use props
SquidSurprise
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_JwNRYEpw8yJS Posted at 2020-4-9 13:48
you could also install bluestacks and run it that way on your windows computer. lots of android emulators to pick from.

Will the Goggles actually connect wirelessly through an emulator?  Would be nice to use my goggles wirelessly with my PC for VR....
2021-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules