1355 4 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpalamaro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3127 ft
  • >>>
United States

Obviously a newbie with the Inspire 1 and x5, but somehow, and I've done research before coming here, BUT somehow i have lost the ability to TILT my gimbal, but can PAN fine. Now, the I1 is not in the air but being tested for all functions on the ground. GEAR IS DOWN, gimbal is BALANCED, and in 'camera' mode. Gimbal is set to MASTER.

Am I correct that I should be able to TILT and PAN and they are not mutually exclusive?
2019-1-27
Use props
jpalamaro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3127 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, nothing better than answering my own post, and feel like an idiot. Discovered that gimbal pan/tilt can be programmed in either of the two C buttons. Solved, but boy do I feel like an newbie.
2019-1-27
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

yea if using a Slave RC then the joysticks control the gimbal. which is really cool actually.
2019-1-28
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can also control the gimbal movement by "touch and hold" on the devise screen.When you hold finger there will appear a blue circle and you can freely move the gimbal. It takes a little bit of a learning curve to see reaction times for both start and stop, but it is very useful and once you have the action down can be the go to.
2019-1-30
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can also control the gimbal movement by "touch and hold" on the devise screen.When you hold finger there will appear a blue circle and you can freely move the gimbal. It takes a little bit of a learning curve to see reaction times for both start and stop, but it is very useful and once you have the action down can be the go to.
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules