Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AirSense intermittent
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolf T
lvl.4
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

M2ED - AirSense display of aircraft on map intermittent, even when getting appropriate warning pop ups. Pilot app and aircraft up to date. Is it possible I turned off the traffic display somehow? Come to think of it, the icon that does just that was missing when it was not displaying the traffic.
2019-1-27
Use props
EFRPIC
Captain

United States

My team had this issue during our 1st testing flights of the M2EDual last Friday. Drone firmware updated, using DJI Pilot with latest update. It appears that you need to go into Map settings and change from Auto to Mapbox or the other choice (sorry name escapes me here in Starbucks) and then back to Auto and it will show up for that session only. You have to do it each time you close/reopen Pilot or switch between Pilot to Mission Planner and back.

I'm assuming this is a DJI Pilot software bug that needs to be looked into.

Another bug in Mission Planner - on my Samsung Tablet (S3), haven't check on Crystalsky yet, when you open a waypoint to adjust the GPS coordinates manually, the keyboard pop-up covers the display area so you can't see what you are typing.

DJI Moderator, please note the above two bug reports.

Thanks!
2019-1-27
Use props
Wolf T
lvl.4
United States

EFRPIC Posted at 1-27 15:33
My team had this issue during our 1st testing flights of the M2EDual last Friday. Drone firmware updated, using DJI Pilot with latest update. It appears that you need to go into Map settings and change from Auto to Mapbox or the other choice (sorry name escapes me here in Starbucks) and then back to Auto and it will show up for that session only. You have to do it each time you close/reopen Pilot or switch between Pilot to Mission Planner and back.

Thanks for the reply. I did find that on one flight and it fixed it as you experienced, but today no dice. Will keep trying, see if I can correlate the issue to something.

Thanks again.
2019-1-27
Use props
Wolf T
lvl.4
United States

EFRPIC Posted at 1-27 15:33

Actually after re-reading your post maybe that’s what I didn’t do, that last step to select auto again.

Definitely a bug.
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules