Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro front sensor
2905 6 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tchriste
lvl.1
United States

I am getting a Forward Right Vision Sensor Error. I've attempted to calibrate using DJI Assistant 2. However, during the calibration process one of the sensor status screens (right) is black and therefore I am pretty sure I have a bad front sensor. Is it proper to ask of anyone who works on these Mavics might have and able to sell that part? Or is there a reputable eBay or Amazon store at this part can be purchased?
By the way i’ve been flying Mavics for 2 years, currently on my second Mavic. Recently found this forum and I’ve read a lot and learned a lot from everyone. Thx
06247C0C-331F-46C2-BA64-073F9FC6A1FC.jpeg
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day tchriste. I am sorry to know that yous are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since this issue happened please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further regarding the said issue. Thank you.
2019-1-27
Use props
tchriste
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 15:51
Hello and good day tchriste. I am sorry to know that yous are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since this issue happened please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further regarding the said issue. Thank you.

Thank you for your help
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

tchriste Posted at 2-19 10:28
Thank you for your help

If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-19
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

If it’s out of warranty, there is a member on eBay who sells the front vision sensor.  I replaced mine.

If it’s under warranty, let DJI replace it.
2019-2-19
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully you get this sorted out.
2019-2-19
Use props
tchriste
lvl.1
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2-19 18:41
Hopefully you get this sorted out.

Yes I did. I purchased the sensor and replaced it. Needed to calibrate and everything works great. (so far)
Thx
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules