Sparks Skins
1066 18 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PatriotArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82169 ft
United States

Hey, I was looking for some skins for my spark and was wondering what brands and/or sellers are recomended.

Also just for fun what skins do y'all have, want, or think would be cool. Thanks!
2019-1-27
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

Just enter the word "skins" (without the quotes) into the search box.  There are lots of threads/suggestions.
2019-1-27
Use props
PatriotArcher
lvl.4
United States

MccloudSpark Posted at 1-27 18:05
Just enter the word "skins" (without the quotes) into the search box.  There are lots of threads/suggestions.

Ok, thanks!
2019-1-27
Use props
PatriotArcher
lvl.4
United States

Ok, thanks!
2019-1-27
Use props
PatriotArcher
lvl.4
United States

Ok, thanks!
2019-1-27
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

Be sure it sticks well or is easy for the props to cut.  I am pretty sure that a skin, coming lose, took down a Spark while it was filming surfers.  You could see something wave into the upper edge of the camera twice and the drone act like the props caught something.  Jerking around and then headed down into the ocean.

This is a vinyl scuba diver sticker on top and some paper filing cabinet organizing stickers for color if I have to find the Spark down in the brush.

Spark charge.gif
2019-1-27
Use props
djiuser_4MvVP8zlEZWN
lvl.1
United States

I bought the Sopiguard black carbon fibre and I am really happy with it.  Sticks really well and was only $14.99 on Amazon.  I only applied it to the body and batteries not the arms and motors.  Wasnt too crazy about the way it looked.  
2019-1-27
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer

United States

I've been looking for fluorescent orange or hunter orange but haven't found any.  I think that would be a good color to help spot a downed Spark.
2019-1-27
Use props
djiuser_4MvVP8zlEZWN
lvl.1
United States

Here is a pic.
20190127_210640.jpg
2019-1-27
Use props
djiuser_4MvVP8zlEZWN
lvl.1
United States

MccloudSpark Posted at 1-27 21:12
I've been looking for fluorescent orange or hunter orange but haven't found any.  I think that would be a good color to help spot a downed Spark.

Agreed, anything that doesnt appear in nature, like dayglow orange would be good if it goes down.
2019-1-27
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

MccloudSpark Posted at 1-27 21:12

https://www.amazon.com/Solar-Sto ... Spark/dp/B079ZBGV6P Heres one that might work, but I would check with other skins made by Decalgirl. Not sure why wrapgrade doesnt make any though.
2019-1-27
Use props
ghale
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1801362 ft
Italy

djiuser_4MvVP8zlEZWN Posted at 1-27 21:19
Agreed, anything that doesnt appear in nature, like dayglow orange would be good if it goes down.

Nice suggestion.
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. You can purchase a Spark Skin/Sticker on our website. Simply visit store.dji.com and search for available skin for Spark. Or you may simply click this link https://m.dji.com/product/pgytec ... m=searchrecommends. I hope this helps. Thanks.
2019-1-28
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer

United States

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 1-27 22:17
https://www.amazon.com/Solar-Storm-Decal-Drone-Spark/dp/B079ZBGV6P Heres one that might work, but I would check with other skins made by Decalgirl. Not sure why wrapgrade doesnt make any though.

Yeah, I saw that one but it wasn't fluorescent enough for me.  I want something that really glows like one of those vests you see on an emergency responder person.
2019-1-28
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

MccloudSpark Posted at 1-28 08:31
Yeah, I saw that one but it wasn't fluorescent enough for me.  I want something that really glows like one of those vests you see on an emergency responder person.

I would trh a hardware store. One near me sells retroreflector tape.
2019-1-28
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer

United States

I'll give that a look - Thanks!
2019-1-28
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

I think I saw a orange carbon fiber one on ebay. I bought the red one It should arrive soon. I will modify the hood stickers with my own stickers but I don't know what design I'm gonna do yet. You are right a bright orange or yellow one is better to find your drone thats why I wanted my spark in red to see it in the snow.
2019-1-29
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

darkfull1 Posted at 1-29 06:16
I think I saw a orange carbon fiber one on ebay. I bought the red one It should arrive soon. I will modify the hood stickers with my own stickers but I don't know what design I'm gonna do yet. You are right a bright orange or yellow one is better to find your drone thats why I wanted my spark in red to see it in the snow.

I think I saw those carbon fibers in different colors.  The prices seemed good.  And the colors will be brighter than you could make yourself.

I wanted to do this one as a bright orange stripe on the Spark but wasn't satisfied with my printer sticker's staying power when I printed it out.  Plus, home printing doesn't provide as florescent an orange as I wanted.  Florescents is the key.  The pic is from TeeTurtle's tee-shirt shop.  It seemed a perfect warning about the propellers.

2019-1-29
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

Gunship9 Posted at 1-29 16:20
I think I saw those carbon fibers in different colors.  The prices seemed good.  And the colors will be brighter than you could make yourself.

I wanted to do this one as a bright orange stripe on the Spark but wasn't satisfied with my printer sticker's staying power when I printed it out.  Plus, home printing doesn't provide as florescent an orange as I wanted.  Florescents is the key.  The pic is from TeeTurtle's tee-shirt shop.  It seemed a perfect warning about the propellers.

you should buy an orange skin and print just the unicorn and put it on top of the skin.
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules