Having connection problem between DJI app and controller after new update
869 3 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sanka Nadeera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253622 ft
Sri Lanka

After several attempts i could update my controller and mavic 2 zoom via dji assistant . After connecting  my s9 plus to the controller it connected to my controller. Phone is charging through controller. That says it connnected. But DJI go 4 app doesn't connect to the controller. It says disconnected.  And the there is no update yet to the android version of the dji app. Pls dji help me.
Thanks
2019-1-27
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you using the side cable or the USB-A port located on the bottom of the controller? Also, be aware that you will need a data transfer cable (I believe a USB C for your S9+) in order to connect to the RC. Let me know if this helps.
2019-1-27
Use props
Sanka Nadeera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253622 ft
Sri Lanka

I'm using the  dji side cable for type c. I have been using the drone over two months without any problem.. But yesterday came this problem.
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Sanka, sorry for all the trouble. For the charging concern, It is related to the android system and hardware. The Android phone needs on-going 500ma to maintain the USB connection, so there is no option for the Android device to disable the charging mode. Please back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the APP. You can also use a different cable or mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules