password rubbed off DJI spark aircraft
6142 12 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
buzzer1955
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, I have bought a second hand DJI Spark and the QR cod under the battery has rubbed off, as well as the last few characters of the password...  how do i find the password for the drone?
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi buzzer1955, sorry for all the trouble. I would recommend downloading the DJI Assistant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads After that, kindly install DJI Assistant 2 on your PC. Launch DJI Assistant 2 and look for the Wi-Fi setting once you have connected your aircraft. You can also reset the Spark's Wi-Fi SSID and password. Press and hold the Battery Power Button for 9 seconds and the aircraft will make a beeping sound. The Wi-Fi SSID and password are reset to the factory settings. You can also check the Wi-Fi SSID and password on the storage box. If you have other concern, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

2019-1-28
Use props
buzzer1955
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-28 06:18
Hi buzzer1955, sorry for all the trouble. I would recommend downloading the DJI Assistant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads After that, kindly install DJI Assistant 2 on your PC. Launch DJI Assistant 2 and look for the Wi-Fi setting once you have connected your aircraft. You can also reset the Spark's Wi-Fi SSID and password. Press and hold the Battery Power Button for 9 seconds and the aircraft will make a beeping sound. The Wi-Fi SSID and password are reset to the factory settings. You can also check the Wi-Fi SSID and password on the storage box. If you have other concern, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

Thank You!  i have done this and now have the password!
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

buzzer1955 Posted at 1-28 06:40
Thank You!  i have done this and now have the password!

You're welcome. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-1-28
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-28 06:18
Hi buzzer1955, sorry for all the trouble. I would recommend downloading the DJI Assistant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads After that, kindly install DJI Assistant 2 on your PC. Launch DJI Assistant 2 and look for the Wi-Fi setting once you have connected your aircraft. You can also reset the Spark's Wi-Fi SSID and password. Press and hold the Battery Power Button for 9 seconds and the aircraft will make a beeping sound. The Wi-Fi SSID and password are reset to the factory settings. You can also check the Wi-Fi SSID and password on the storage box. If you have other concern, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

How come i dont see the calibration menu option in my assistant ?, and yes im using the latest version
2019-1-28
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Proteous Posted at 1-28 19:28
How come i dont see the calibration menu option in my assistant ?, and yes im using the latest version

Maybe because you have the latest version & debug mode is not available? It's not a standard feature.
Use an older version like 1.1.2 & search google for "DJI Assistant 1.1.2 debug mode". Later versions will not work.  
Seems like the DJI Admin posted the wrong image as an example?

2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Proteous Posted at 1-28 19:28

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. DJI Spark doesn't support vision calibration using the DJI Assistant 2. If the app shows that there is an error with the forward vision system or downward vision system, kindly send the product back for further evaluation. You may reach our support using the link below. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-1-29
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Barbados

Sparkz71 Posted at 1-29 02:45
Maybe because you have the latest version & debug mode is not available? It's not a standard feature.
Use an older version like 1.1.2 & search google for "DJI Assistant 1.1.2 debug mode". Later versions will not work.  
Seems like the DJI Admin posted the wrong image as an example?

thank you it worked like a charm
2019-1-29
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Proteous Posted at 1-29 22:29
thank you it worked like a charm

You're welcome. Please be VERY careful... Do not change any settings within DJI Assistant (debug mode) that you don't understand. Some options increase performance but may also cause a crash.  Search online for more information regarding settings.  I can't say much more without breaking the DJI forum rules.  Send me a PM if you have further questions.  

Fly safe & good luck.
2019-1-30
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Barbados

Thanks ill be making modifications so i can get a smoother yaw ,will ajust curve slitghly so i can get a slower pan
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Proteous Posted at 1-31 06:31
Thanks ill be making modifications so i can get a smoother yaw ,will ajust curve slitghly so i can get a slower pan

Hi Proteous, I'm glad that everything is sorted out. If you need furtherhelp, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-2-1
Use props
StetsonWatkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1871611 ft
United States

Good information. Thanks for sharing.
2019-2-2
Use props
djiuser_vjKtzhsIEQhA
New

Zimbabwe

i created my dji account cuz i bought a second hand spark drone but code was rubbed of and the digits of password are not shown as well what can i do
1-3 15:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules