Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
hyperlapse on mavic 2 zoom
2431 6 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tim bronkhorst
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344285 ft
Netherlands

i just got my mavic 2 zoom, but i con not figure out 2 things
- i can not get acces to the sport and tripod flying mode
- i can not use the hyperlapse mode, if i click it nothing happens, and al the other modes work fine

so who can help me find a sulution to these problems.
Thanks in advance

2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that the sports or tripod mode would disable your intelligent flight modes while using these two modes. Please ensure that you're on P-mode while using this hyper-lapse mode to check if there will be changes. May we know what is the model of your mobile device? Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-1-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

ensure you have multiple flight modes enabled on your app
2019-1-28
Use props
Tim bronkhorst
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 1-28 09:05
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that the sports or tripod mode would disable your intelligent flight modes while using these two modes. Please ensure that you're on P-mode while using this hyper-lapse mode to check if there will be changes. May we know what is the model of your mobile device? Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

the drone is already on P mode, and i have a iphone 7
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tim bronkhorst Posted at 1-28 09:11
the drone is already on P mode, and i have a iphone 7

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. May we know what specific hyper-lapse mode are you trying to execute?  Please consider the advice of Suren to see if there will be changes and check if the firmware and app version is up to date.
2019-1-28
Use props
Tim bronkhorst
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 1-28 13:41
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. May we know what specific hyper-lapse mode are you trying to execute?  Please consider the advice of Suren to see if there will be changes and check if the firmware and app version is up to date.

thanks for al the tips, it worked great today
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tim bronkhorst Posted at 1-29 08:47
thanks for al the tips, it worked great today

Thanks for the update. Glad that you were able to sort out the concern in regards to this query. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules