Flight distance : 408415 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a release date for the microphone adapter
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, we haven't received an exact date when this will be available on our store. We will check this with our team to seek updates. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-28
Use props
PG73
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-28 10:22
Hello and good day millerswraye. As of the moment we still have no information when will this accessory for the DJI Osmo Pocket will be available. Rest assured once it is available it will be posted on our official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for choosing DJI.

It would be useful to have an estimate of when it will be available - a week, a month, 3 months? Thanks.
2019-1-28
Use props
Judgenot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32267 ft
Canada

I would love to know too. It is imperative to get this for vloggers.
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PG73 Posted at 1-28 10:25
It would be useful to have an estimate of when it will be available - a week, a month, 3 months? Thanks.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. As much as we love to provide the expected date or even estimated time, I'm afraid that our team hasn't been cascaded to us when this will be available. If you have extra time, you may visit our online store for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-1
Use props
PG73
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-1 16:54
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. As much as we love to provide the expected date or even estimated time, I'm afraid that our team hasn't been cascaded to us when this will be available. If you have extra time, you may visit our online store for further updates. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for the response DJI Tony, is there someone higher up you could ask? The lack of mic adapter is really effecting the videos I am producing with the OP, so it would be nice to have some idea when the adaptor is likely to be available.
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PG73 Posted at 2-2 04:11
Thanks for the response DJI Tony, is there someone higher up you could ask? The lack of mic adapter is really effecting the videos I am producing with the OP, so it would be nice to have some idea when the adaptor is likely to be available.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, I'll forward this to our designated department for further details. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-4
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-1 16:54
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. As much as we love to provide the expected date or even estimated time, I'm afraid that our team hasn't been cascaded to us when this will be available. If you have extra time, you may visit our online store for further updates. Thank you for understanding.

Unfortunately, no update on estimated dates of accessory availability in DJI Store neither.
2019-2-4
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

If we can learned nothing else when reading this forum, they will know when it will be available, the day it is available, same as the rest of us.

2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-4 12:32
Unfortunately, no update on estimated dates of accessory availability in DJI Store neither.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sorry that this accessory is still not available on our store. However, we keep monitoring on this accessory if there will be an update of the released date. We do appreciate your understanding. If you have extra time, you may visit our store for further updates. Thank you for continued support.

2019-2-4
Use props
Judgenot
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2-4 16:25
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sorry that this accessory is still not available on our store. However, we keep monitoring on this accessory if there will be an update of the released date. We do appreciate your understanding. If you have extra time, you may visit our store for further updates. Thank you for continued support.

Hi, are we in a better position to have an estimated date of delivery for this essential component of the DJI Osmo Pocket??
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Judgenot Posted at 2-19 05:03
Hi, are we in a better position to have an estimated date of delivery for this essential component of the DJI Osmo Pocket??

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're still following up this accessory and seeking for the update as we're fully aware that we have customers who wanted to use this microphone adapter. I'm afraid that still not available on our store. My deepest apologies on behalf of DJI.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I've received the update in regards to this microphone adapter on our Osmo Pocket. We're expecting that this 3.5m adapter would release as early as the end of this month. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-20
Use props
spaceweasel
lvl.1
United States

Does this require a firmware update?
2019-2-21
Use props
Rick A
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3566 ft
Canada

This is good news, hopefully, we will see the release of a number of new accessories and maybe the restocking of some of the previously released accessories that have not been available for a while as well.....
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

spaceweasel Posted at 2-21 13:07
Does this require a firmware update?

Hi Spaceweasel, sorry for the late response. We don't have confirmative answer yet if we need to upgrade the firmware for this. We will give you a heads up once we receive an update. Also, the app will notify you if there's need to upgrade the firmware. Thanks for your support and patience.
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rick A Posted at 2-21 13:28
This is good news, hopefully, we will see the release of a number of new accessories and maybe the restocking of some of the previously released accessories that have not been available for a while as well.....

I'm happy to know that you’re excited about the future release. Unfortunately, due to high demand some of the accessories that you wish to purchase are currently not available. You can check our official store for future updates and hopefully it will be available soon. Thanks for your support and patience.
2019-2-23
Use props
josephpocket
lvl.2

Taiwan

DJI Tony Posted at 2-20 16:54
Hi, I've received the update in regards to this microphone adapter on our Osmo Pocket. We're expecting that this 3.5m adapter would release as early as the end of this month. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.

Glad to know it, have the confirmed exact date  for the 3.5m adapter?
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

josephpocket Posted at 2-24 08:00
Glad to know it, have the confirmed exact date  for the 3.5m adapter?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I'm afraid that as of the time being, our designated department hasn't cascaded to us the exact releasing date of this particular adapter. No worries, as soon as it gets available on our store, our valued customers should be notified regarding with this. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-24
Use props
nianeko3
lvl.4
Japan

DJI Tony Posted at 2-20 16:54
Hi, I've received the update in regards to this microphone adapter on our Osmo Pocket. We're expecting that this 3.5m adapter would release as early as the end of this month. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.

the end of this Year?
2019-2-28
Use props
Judgenot
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2-24 10:32
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I'm afraid that as of the time being, our designated department hasn't cascaded to us the exact releasing date of this particular adapter. No worries, as soon as it gets available on our store, our valued customers should be notified regarding with this. Thank you for understanding.

Hi Tony,
Have you received precision on the release date?
Thanks.
2019-2-28
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a link for this in the store? Is there anyway place one can sign up to be alerted for the in stock notification? No i dont want to have to download the app.
2019-2-28
Use props
LionelB
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Judgenot Posted at 2-28 09:14
Hi Tony,
Have you received precision on the release date?
Thanks.

Can only assume it requires a firmware update and are still testing & waiting on it. Manufacturing and release can’t take that long surely.
2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules