Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 - Factory Defaults
8797 9 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DH_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

@DJI,

Could you please confirm why option "restore factory defaults" was removed from DJI Assistant 2 fo Mavic 2? I noticed it today when I upgraded firmware to latest one. Before I was every time doing factory reset after upgrade but not this time. Button is simply missing there.

I have tried with two versions of DJI assistant for Mavic 2 - 2.0.0.8 and 2.0.6.8.

Please confirm if this was remove intentionaly or is this bug of DJI assistant or firmware?

Thanks,

David

2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, the "Factory Default" option for DJI Assistant 2 under Mavic 2 Pro is not yet available. However, in order for you to achieve this setting, you may download the DJI Assistant 2 for different drone and connect your aircraft. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-1
Use props
DH_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-1 16:50
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, the "Factory Default" option for DJI Assistant 2 under Mavic 2 Pro is not yet available. However, in order for you to achieve this setting, you may download the DJI Assistant 2 for different drone and connect your aircraft. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for your support.

So this means DJI Assistant 2 standard one not Mavic 2 one will be able do factory defaults for Mavic 2?
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DH_Pilot Posted at 2-4 01:25
So this means DJI Assistant 2 standard one not Mavic 2 one will be able do factory defaults for Mavic 2?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, you should have an option in different DJI Assistant 2 to perform the restore factory default. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-4
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Captain
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

First Time to know, Good!
2019-2-4
Use props
djiuser_rHsoNEJ9E2Bi
New

India

Hello everyone
I'm currently working with DJI Phantom RTK drone. I have been facing battery firmware version incompatibility. So, unable to takeoff the aircraft. If anyone knows the solution reply immediately. Please help as soon as possible.
2019-7-29
Use props
djiuser_NwNRqwhIxvlF
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-2-4 09:21
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, you should have an option in different DJI Assistant 2 to perform the restore factory default. Thank you for understanding.

I am trying to do the same thing with the V1.2.5 DJI Assistant app but it does not recognize my drone like the DJI Assistant for Mavic app can.

Is there any other way to do a factory reset? I am selling this drone and would like to wipe my information.

Thank you,
Hayk
2020-4-9
Use props
Kamins_8
lvl.1

Latvia

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-2-4 09:21

It doesn't recognize Mavic 2 Pro
2020-8-23
Use props
fans75d35948
New
United States

I can't Restore it to factory mode because it was removed. My controller just has MAG interference flashing but I can't get it to fly. I updated to the newest software and nothing changed.
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_6213G7XdRGAw
New

United States

Has anyone found a solution for this? I have tried both applications and there is no option for a factory reset.
2023-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules